~Destiny~

Any Thana Lk User Here?

Hey man, I'm Athos, I've been using LK for a while. If your enemy is using 2 skolls, thana BB hits 3k~5k each hit , if he's only wearing 1 skoll , it can go from 15k to 30k. And finally if he's not using any skoll the damage can be from 40k to 100k each hit. Non thana BB varies from 25k to 35k. I don't use full str though, around 270~ish.

Hey man, I'm Athos, I've been using LK for a while. If your enemy is using 2 skolls, thana BB hits 3k~5k each hit , if he's only wearing 1 skoll , it can go from 15k to 30k. And finally if he's not using any skoll the damage can be from 40k to 100k each hit. Non thana BB varies from 25k to 35k. I don't use full str though, around 270~ish.

hi athos, i heard u are strongest LK xD, if they wear 2 skoll then thana would be total useless -.-

Well yeah, thana is useless if people use 2 skolls, and considering the amount of thana cards there are in the server pretty much everyone uses skolls. But there's always a few that are careless enough to forget to wear skolls and they get 1 or 2 hitted by thana haha!

And me the strongest LK? crazy talk! I'm not the strongest ;P

Edited by Specter

It varies a lot as thana damage is unstable and not fixed like incant. If they wear 2x skoll, go switch to your spear and use spiral.

It varies a lot as thana damage is unstable and not fixed like incant. If they wear 2x skoll, go switch to your spear and use spiral.

if like tat i nid to switch headgears as well ,its difficult to switch spear between sword coz spear has the after delay T_T

Well yeah, thana is useless if people use 2 skolls, and considering the amount of thana cards there are in the server pretty much everyone uses skolls. But there's always a few that are careless enough to forget to wear skolls and they get 1 or 2 hitted by thana haha!

And me the strongest LK? crazy talk! I'm not the strongest ;P

hehe thx for the info bro,im total understand now :D

if like tat i nid to switch headgears as well ,its difficult to switch spear between sword coz spear has the after delay T_T

Go on bm and you only press 2 buttons, one for the helm and one for the spear. shouldn't be that difficult.