Veracity

Valentines Day Screenshot Contest!

valentinetitle.png

Whether you'll be spending Valentine's Day with your loved one or looking for a new love, celebrate this special time of year with us!

Enter our screenshot contest and show us what Valentine's Day means to you! You can also use this as an opportunity

to express your love for your significant other - couple screenshots are encouraged! This topic will remain open from now until February 14, 2014.

The more participants, the more winners there will be, so tell your friends to join in!

Ayx4XCU.gifRules
Players are limited to three entries. If you post one entry, make a new post for your following entries.
Editing a post may result in disqualification.
All entries must be made on your own character.
You may not post under different forum account names or IPs to increase the number of participants or your chance to win.
Participants must have a minimum post count of 5.
Do not edit your entry (you may crop the screenshot, but you must provide a link to the entire screenshot as well if you do).
The screenshot must only be taken on ForsakenRO.

1xGyBln.gifGuidelines
Each of your posts for participation must include your character name. To show this, please have your mouse scrolled over your character.
Each of your posts should include what aspect/feeling of Valentine's Day your screenshot is expressing. You can also dedicate it to a special someone! Or you can post couple shots with cute valentines-y outfits, OR you can even "dress up" as famous couples in history etc.

b5hsnIi.gifPrizes
Each winner will receive 100 event tokens!

Sooo Cheesy screen_Forbidden060.jpgIGN: Coup de Grâce

Entry No. 1

screenForbidden006-1.jpg

Under the legendary cherry blossoms.. stories and beliefs still exist.

Let's continue that long story by our warmest hearts that cover with trust, loyal, and care that bond within us.

Cherish this that it will take forever.

IGN: Pastries

Entry No. 3

screenForbidden023.jpg

Puppy Love

IGN: kitkat

Special Message: I would like to thank James for accompany me in making this entries. :)

Nice screenshots so far everyone! Keep in mind you can also just post couple shots with cute valentines-y outfits, OR you can even "dress up" as famous couples in history etc. :P

1st Entry: Where art though?

screenForbidden016_zps64a743e6.jpg

'I don't want to be your whole life, I just want to be your favorite part' Happy Valentine's Day FRO! :D

IGN: pLok.PH/pLok xD

• Like 1

Entry no. 1 "The Valentines Day Wedding"

screenForbidden022_zps3841ed32.jpg

Happy Valentines Day babe :) I know you wanted to get married on Valentines day, and since we can't make it IRL on time, let's get married first here in FRO.

I Love you so much babe!

Edited due to merging >.< will post 2nd entry later I guess

Edited by mikeredh24

#ENTRY NO.1

sorry i delete my Character T_T but i create same name of my character

I love you more than I can say. You are in my head all day. Until the end of time you are mine. And it comes to show that, no one has ever loved anyone as much I love you.

Happy Valentines! :) <3 <3 <3

Edited by markadik21

ENTRY NO. 2 Promise i will always Love. <3

Edited by markadik21

Entry No. 3 Final.. and I love u forever <3

Edited by markadik21