iCake

Lhz Aura New Colors?

I was just thinking if it's possible to have a whole variety of color palettes for lhz aura. Perhaps, renew the quest and add some dyestuff as part of required items.

this had been suggested on a post before, and GM Veracity said that they wont be changing/putting more colors to LHZ Aura since it is an aura representing the mobs aura in lhz_dun

this had been suggested on a post before, and GM Veracity said that they wont be changing/putting more colors to LHZ Aura since it is an aura representing the mobs aura in lhz_dun

I was crying while reading this..T_T

Well, after spending 1-2 hours trying to recolor them on my own ( which turns out to be a fail recolor ), i just found out someone already did make the recolor.

It looks good ( imo ) :P

Click me . I guess it's free for use, there's not much description written there :\

What do you guys think? :o

Edited by thePast

Well, after spending 1-2 hours trying to recolor them on my own ( which turns out to be a fail recolor ), i just found out someone already did make the recolor.

It looks good ( imo ) :P

Click me . I guess it's free for use, there's not much description written there :\

What do you guys think? :o

COOL!!! COOL!! RECOLORS!!

I'm in love with it~