shinju

Champion

All of the job skills here has already delay now, you can't do something about it, if your ping is around 200 or more, you probably live somewhere in Asia (example Philippines)....

My ping is around 200+, most of the time it reaches 270 when someone is using my network as well. Any other class besides Champs, I can use well with little delay, sure I have some delays on walking, seeding sometimes, which can be bothersome when chasing and fighting people. And the classes I use have skills that have little delay and I still feel it sluggish sometimes. Removing the delay on champ skills might not actually help at all. Maybe you can asura after zen much more efficiently, but it will still take a few milliseconds before the server receives your command, so you will still see some sort of delay compared to people with better ping.

This might require alot of tests first. As we don't exactly know why the "skill failed" message shows up on zen>asura but not on zen>tss.

I seriously like it when people do not know who I am and decides to trashtalk me. :)

I never played asura champ, I knew my ping was too high to try that and I wasn't stupid enough to do it, so I played combo. So if you are asking me if I was enjoying it, then yes.

You are the one who didn't get what I posted there. The reason why you guys spam a little slower is because of the latency, not the aftercast delay of the skills, this is proven because there are champs that can spam fast with little delay. That is because the server receives the command faster because of less hops. (if you do not get this, please research about ping first).

Making the skills have 0 delay MIGHT or MIGHT NOT help at all if your ping is above 200+. I actually believe it will cause more harm actually, we had tons of skills that have virtually no delay and they got fixed.

If it was the delay mentioned by Supream about the Zen to Asura transition, that would be alright. But I do not think the GM Team will make it 0 delay, probably reduce it a little.

LOL

its not all about ping bro.. ive played ro before with no delay asura... and i got 200+ping..

but i can release or i can do fast asura as like them even they have 80ping below...

i dont use 3rdparty program on it..:p

Edited by shinju

-1. People can spam asura REALLY fast right now, and lowering the delay would just make it even worse. I agree that it's stupid for a skill to be based off "ping" and it's horribly unfair for people who have higher ping. But in reality, it would just become extremely overpowered again.

LOL

its not all about ping bro.. ive played ro before with no delay asura... and i got 200+ping..

but i can release or i can do fast asura as like them even they have 80ping below...

i dont use 3rdparty program on it..:p

which server is it and what place the server is in, and where do you live? You might have 200 ping on this server, but that isn't always the case on ALL the servers

Edited by ZerO25

So it means fRo is not my scene... xD... probably i will go find my new RO to play

No one said that, You just need to practice on champ or something. Maybe that class just isn't for you, but that class already has a high damage output as it is. I see people spamming asura stupid fast so I'm against this to be honest. Just practice and hopefully you get better, Just because people don't give you what you want doesn't mean you should give up.