kohongiap

Do Something About Ninja Pls! ^o^

How can you discuss a class when you've never played with or against at an higher level of competitiveness ? Please restrain yourself to warping in for_fild instead of spreading your gibberish here .

lol.. again.. hehehe ninja are just anoying but they are not OP..

if u cant kill them just dont let them kill you as well.. let themake thier fingers tired. hahaha

wel i see a sniper fighting a geared ninja and a stalker with flip tatami. he can handle to fight both..

+1 to that snipers skills. but -1 to this sugestion agin. hehehhe

men i never thought this tread already reach up to 16pages.. watta topic.. hahahaha

Well that stalker with flip tatami must have been not that good. I haven't lost to a ranged class on my stalker that uses flip tatami.

hmmm giap i didnt think ninja is that op =) now im not a ninja anymore and i decide 2 quit =) so -1 ninja is just annoying but not op =) . . . neil what gear u talking ? there no gear that make kunai op its just valkweapon and + the ninja physical type ring svcks it gives much mattack rather than physical attack . . . i think u have good gear thats why u dmg 6-9k

i think d op job here is lk cause of 2 slot armor they got lots of hp thats why tgk give alot of hp and gr 2 counter asura/fs/ab . . .

why dont u request 2 make armor 1slot like shield =) . . . i think in this situation the server will be balance =) o char will be balance =)

Edited by justaskpermission

I was just fighting a ninja, and with full gear they hit for 12-16k with kunai, on top of never getting hit, and the fact that they can main GTB and survive is another one of the reasons why the ninja skills need to be fixed. The knockback from cicada needs to be removed, and the tatami needs to have a hard delay of 2 seconds. You can say "Ninja don't have the tanking ability that other classes do" but it's bullshit because they can tank just fine, they don't tank because they all main GTB. If you play a ninja you would see that they tank fine if they wear a usk shield. You can say anything you want about how ninja isn't OP but you're full of shit. The class is the most broken class in the game, and the only reason you don't want it changed is because you're the one using it. Nobody wants their class to be fixed.

Reason: Ninja's are fine as they are. Annoying but they are not OP and they have weak spots, just find them. Don't support nerfing Ninja's because you can't kill them.

Ninja's are hitting for up to 16k without 2x atk, on top of not being able to be hit by physical attacks or magic attacks, as well as being able to spam their skills. Seems legit. Fixes are needed for the class, just because you're using one doesn't mean that the class isn't broken.

Well learn to redux from ninja attacks and stop whining because you can't hurt them. All class has a weak spot especially ninjas.

"Fixes are needed for the class, just because you're using one doesn't mean that the class isn't broken."

Wow good try but I don't even play ninja class.

Well learn to redux from ninja attacks and stop whining because you can't hurt them. All class has a weak spot especially ninjas.

"Fixes are needed for the class, just because you're using one doesn't mean that the class isn't broken."

Wow good try but I don't even play ninja class.

Even with good redux they still do a bunch of Damage, that class does need a nerf, End of story.

+1

AD does nothing to ninja, because of the flip tatami and the fact that they can spam it endlessly makes chemist completely useless against them, as well as the fact that if they wear GR+RSX you can't even knock them back to hit them with AD. So chemist isn't even a decent counter to the class.

Just make it so that they can only either use cicada OR flip tatami.

Because most classes have melee and ranged attacks player can at least dmg the ninjas a bit when they choose to make themselves untouchable to either one of them.

Sinx could switch from sb to sd, champ can switch from asura to tss, melee bio can switch from mammo to tomahawk, etc etc. Only hunters would have to switch to dagger and try to strip the ninja.

That way ninjas can actually be hit by almost every class. They cant spam their attack skills without ever getting hit for 30 minutes anymore.

The only decent counter to Ninja is WS. I see ranged classes having alot of difficulty with them. Yeah something does need to be done. And yeah Bio is badass but it's not a very good counter against ninja when it really comes down to it.

weak

What? Please don't post nonsense, We have enough of that as it is.

Ninja needs a nerf, soon. People say that stupid shit about well learn how to redux them, Reduction isn't about a Poo Poo hat.

So get that out of your heads, first of all. Reduction consists of a large amount of shrouds and armors, Maybe headgears if you're good enough.

I do resist Ninjas, and even then their ability to evade damage and continue to not get hit by anything but certain classes makes it downright outrageous. I see ninjas talking shit that they're good when all that it really is, Is a big gap in between. You all can sit there and say that this class does not need a revision but if that's the case, Then you are blind, No if, ands, or buts.

since ninja is untouchable, they dont need that much HP, remember guys, ninja doesn't only have throw shuri, they also have LSoI and FS

and ninja can pretty much avoid much of the attacks. i meant w/ WS, they can just hide and jump and there you go, spam... soul breaker sinx, okay, a decent damage, 50k SBK. but they will have 100k hp >.> and thats using 2 weapons

Hmm.... I am seeing too much class nerfing threads in here.... Shall we all just ask the GM to nerf every single character in the game? ^^ Will that be fair for everyone? =) Or will this comment actually shut you guys up. Any classes can be annoying is just the way you players play and pvp.

In the fact I do agree with Giap over the Cicada skill should be nerf due to the push back.

Plus.... Don't argue over classes. If you like the class, you play. You don't like it, don't play. Don't like getting killed, don't pvp. Like having fun, die more and have fun too <- Sounds weird.... I know :3

There will not always be a "WIN". Everyone win and lose.

Edited by Precious Bio