kohongiap

Do Something About Ninja Pls! ^o^

I know people who uses vote king sets and has about a few of them to switch around. Gear isn't the question here as vote king sets are easily obtainable

yes it is obtainable. i can even use knightset just for shifting.. but the what is not that easy to obtained is the card to be to slot for those equipz.. :)

wel i do shift cloaks and shields. i only need an armor with two tao incase of maya. and also with angeling tao as my frends also advices me.

yes it is obtainable. i can even use knightset just for shifting.. but the what is not that easy to obtained is the card to be to slot for those equipz.. :)

wel i do shift cloaks and shields. i only need an armor with two tao incase of maya. and also with angeling tao as my frends also advices me.

then start working hard for your equipments and not asking GM to boost ninja according to your build... there ways for you to improve your ninja but u just dont want to try harder for it

even with two tao, if you they use maya, you will just hurt yourself. Stop being so close minded on your build and sticking out for JUST INT ninja.

Well im kind of Neutral on this~ this is a 50-50 on me.

Im not a ninja but my brother uses one, yes ninjas are hard to kill with their Cicada & Tatami combo,

being WS's CT the only skill that can bypass their defensive skills, they are kind OP at that point.

but i accept it, its their skill, why put a big delay on it. it will just make the Ninja a pointless Job.

ninja's are basically a PVP class, making them Killable by all chars is just a bit of a joke to me. I mean they are practically worthless on WOE (no offence). cuz even I killed "Remember Me"(no offence again) and im not even completely geared.

Why not just make Tyr's and L.Shuri a two-handed Weap, that way other jobs like Wiz and Prof have a chance to kill them too.while still retaining there untouchable state for the other jobs.

And just put aditional +dmg on the L.Shuri and Tyrs to compensate for the loss of the Shield.

that way Ninja's are still the Annoying Job that we all love and hate :D

i just hope ninja's can be dispelled. xD

so they wouldnt be OP.

yes they cant be dispelled when using gtb but most likely they will use usa when facing ws. so at least theres a chance u can dispell.

Edited by sartorius19

then start working hard for your equipments and not asking GM to boost ninja according to your build... there ways for you to improve your ninja but u just dont want to try harder for it

wel im not just intended to make GM boost ninja current capability. what am i proposing is atleast i can conserve weight so i can put my other str point on the something more important.

wel im only want is for magic types ninja since kunai type doesnt need of it since it is a str base char...

even with two tao, if you they use maya, you will just hurt yourself. Stop being so close minded on your build and sticking out for JUST INT ninja.

this is not being close minded..

should i rpt this again bro? ofcorz i can change char as long as i wanted. and try other class. but as i say i love this type class and i want this kind of char to be more usefull.. the rison iv realiz that no one uses this but me is, they dont see this char advantage yet it very hard to build..

how can u guys says that all class is balance yet wen some are not that effective, should that char remain to be that way as long as the server exist?

and its ovios.. even how many tao ur gonna equiped whos the magic type wont hurt by maya? what am i supposed to mean atleast i can stop spaming when maya hurts and be able o heal my self..

Edited by nellysky

i just hope ninja's can be dispelled. xD

so they wouldnt be OP.

yes they cant be dispelled when using gtb but most likely they will use usa when facing ws. so at least theres a chance u can dispell.

ninja can be dispel bro like others char. but wen they are using GTB i dont know if they will be dispelled.

You do realize you can do multiquotes right? In any case Ninja are fine as they are in regards to their HP/damage the problem is that they warp away when you get them near the wall(which needs to be fixed), on top of the constant cicada/tatami spam(which needs a 2-3 second delay) making them as close to impossible to kill as a class can get. The class doesn't need an HP boost, it doesn't need a damage boost, it simply needs to be balanced with the rest of the server. Regarding magic ninja, there's a reason you die to reflect so much, you need to drop your int by 10-20 points and throw those stats into vit, stop bitching about str and holding seeds and improve your base build.

You do realize you can do multiquotes right? In any case Ninja are fine as they are in regards to their HP/damage the problem is that they warp away when you get them near the wall(which needs to be fixed), on top of the constant cicada/tatami spam(which needs a 2-3 second delay) making them as close to impossible to kill as a class can get. The class doesn't need an HP boost, it doesn't need a damage boost, it simply needs to be balanced with the rest of the server. Regarding magic ninja, there's a reason you die to reflect so much, you need to drop your int by 10-20 points and throw those stats into vit, stop bitching about str and holding seeds and improve your base build.

wel u r talking to throw kunai types that uv been encountered.. those class is very slippery when it comes with pvp..

they doesnt event bother of thier weight for they are str class..

all char should have enaf str for thier pots and equips for shifting. but magic ninjas should also has to cary a hundred different kind of stones.. thats y i suggested atleast magic ninja could minimize the weight.

and not be bother of refilling over and over agin. all class are been bother of refilling as i say it again. how much more with other different caries. such as 4 kinds of stones wich u r needed a hundreds of those on ur inventory.

Edited by nellysky

Warping is not a ninja skill. And somehow maybe even once in almost everyone's life in RO, they warp when they know they're dead.

Edited by rossdecena

ninja's are basically a PVP class, making them Killable by all chars is just a bit of a joke to me. I mean they are practically worthless on WOE (no offence). cuz even I killed "Remember Me"(no offence again) and im not even completely geared.

They are not mostly for PvP, they have a skill which is called kamaitachi that damages like FAS and can hit tons of enemies in one go.. that will be useful at WoE.

wel u r talking to throw kunai types that uv been encountered.. those class is very slippery when it comes with pvp..

they doesnt event bother of thier weight for they are str class..

all char should have enaf str for thier pots and equips for shifting. but magic ninjas should also has to cary a hundred different kind of stones.. thats y i suggested atleast magic ninja could minimize the weight.

and not be bother of refilling over and over agin. all class are been bother of refilling as i say it again. how much more with other different caries. such as 4 kinds of stones wich u r needed a hundreds of those on ur inventory.

you can always put alot of your ninja's stones at your storage so whenever all your stones are gone, there will be a back-up plan. you must practice using storage during PvP though or else you will die because of your lack of experience :3

They are not mostly for PvP, they have a skill which is called kamaitachi that damages like FAS and can hit tons of enemies in one go.. that will be useful at WoE.

you can always put alot of your ninja's stones at your storage so whenever all your stones are gone, there will be a back-up plan. you must practice using storage during PvP though or else you will die because of your lack of experience :3

you are right victoria.. magic type ninja are usefull on woe.. crimson fire delays enemy as wel. and hiddin water w/c decreasing agi on area.

we all know that we can do a hundred of spam less than a min.. i do refilling from storage during battle.. and it bathers me a lot:

1. magic stones running out fast

2. it is in etc on storage i had a lot of loots in thier. thos spare items from farming.

3. u also had to refil seed or ygss and stones at de same time..

imagine the delay..

you are right victoria.. magic type ninja are usefull on woe.. crimson fire delays enemy as wel. and hiddin water w/c decreasing agi on area.

we all know that we can do a hundred of spam less than a min.. i do refilling from storage during battle.. and it bathers me a lot:

1. magic stones running out fast

2. it is in etc on storage i had a lot of loots in thier. thos spare items from farming.

3. u also had to refil seed or ygss and stones at de same time..

imagine the delay..

if that is so, then better clear your inventory of unnecessary stuffs you farmed. :3

It is easy for a ninja to refill their supplies since they can dodge attacks for some time while their using their storage.

if that is so, then better clear your inventory of unnecessary stuffs you farmed. :3

It is easy for a ninja to refill their supplies since they can dodge attacks for some time while their using their storage.

it seems i cant clear it... im saving those for future use.. some can be sold wen some1s bc of needing it. yet some of those are currently im collecting of the my current un finish quest :'(

wel actualy even ninja as a lot of defensive skill it is still not easy to refill duirng battle.

so i have to run away or prefered to be killed in order to refill again :(

but when evrythings is clear refilling of stuffs i needed is just fine..

it seems i cant clear it... im saving those for future use.. some can be sold wen some1s bc of needing it. yet some of those are currently im collecting of the my current un finish quest :'(

wel actualy even ninja as a lot of defensive skill it is still not easy to refill duirng battle.

so i have to run away or prefered to be killed in order to refill again :(

but when evrythings is clear refilling of stuffs i needed is just fine..

it is quite obvious that we have the storage to STORE those unnecessary farmed items while you're not using them, if someone BCed for them, you can just get it from your storage rather than letting them stay at your inventory.

Im a gypsy back then, and i can refill quite fine using storage sometimes even without defensive skills, (i mostly lag thats why i get killed)

Ninjas can hop around also to give you more time to get items from storage. :3 what more can you ask for?

yeah hoping around. its a way of staying away from attackers. thats is also what i mean that i have to go or to run away in order to refill..

if only i can refill pots only it a bit easier..

and when lag occurs.. same as u. if i dont warp away i prefered to die instead

When this ninja argument thing will ever end?

By the way i can agree to remove the pushback of cicada. Or maybe you can only recast/reuse cicada and flip tatami when their effect was gone.

And about the unli stones and hp boost... No i don't agree with it. Other class must carry an item just to use the other skill of them.. Example sniper need to carry tons of traps, bio need tons of acid bottle and fcp bottles, HP need holy water, sinx needs edp bottles etc. And it's the same in your ninja. You want ninja to have unli stones but how about the other class? It's unfair for them. If you want unli stones, other classes must have unli items too to be fair and balanced. And about the HP boost, you only need to fix your build and using a ninja you need to be swift and have a fast hands to use this kind of class.

Edited by El7

this is not being close minded..

should i rpt this again bro? ofcorz i can change char as long as i wanted. and try other class. but as i say i love this type class and i want this kind of char to be more usefull.. the rison iv realiz that no one uses this but me is, they dont see this char advantage yet it very hard to build..

how can u guys says that all class is balance yet wen some are not that effective, should that char remain to be that way as long as the server exist?

and its ovios.. even how many tao ur gonna equiped whos the magic type wont hurt by maya? what am i supposed to mean atleast i can stop spaming when maya hurts and be able o heal my self..

I didn't say anything about CHANGING CHARACTERS. You know how it was close minded? You want to stick to being a FULL INT Ninja, you see that they die from maya then you make a suggestion on increasing their hp, and adding increase weight limit just so you can stick to your build and not change anything about it. In short, you want to buff up FULL INT Ninjas because you die from maya, and do not want to change anything.

Let me give you a concrete example then. Everyone knows I love the Biochemist class, I use it for farming on my ring equipment even though I have a wizard. I use it for EVERYTHING. If you backtrack and look at all my suggestions for it, they were not overboard(putting increase AD on the blessed ring because the cape has it, reducing the price of acid and fire bottles from 10k to 1k, Increasing tao gunka effect on MERCHANT classes). Those suggestions were well thought of by me and other players, we gave decent arguments on it and accept the community's reaction to it. All of those suggestions were accepted, but none of them is as long as this one. All my suggestions were based on fairness, I made it not only thinking about biochemist, but also thinking about how the other classes will fare against it.

I mained Biochemist, but I didn't ask for unli bottles now, I did before, but as the community deemed it too OP, I disagree on putting it too and settled on having the price drop. I did not ask for unli fcp bottles. Biochemist is still one of the most expensive classes to use as FCP is not that cheap if you buy it by the bulk and you still use zeny on a daily basis because of the bottles.

RSX+GR screws INT biochemists and yet I didn't ask for people to nerf it, same with FCP. My int build biochem before is screwed by FCP+GR+devs+GTB. Did I make a suggestion to increase acid bomb damage to combat that? No. You know what I did? I made adjustments on my build(adding strip cards, adding ring of resonance, adding defensive cards etc), I change my gameplay a little. Until to the point that I made my Hybrid Biochemist Build with the help of Airi.

That's what I wanted you to do, to be flexible and think of what you can do when one thing screws you over. I didn't say you should change characters, ninja is great(too great) to begin with. And not go and spam suggestions so that your old build will still work.

Warping is not a ninja skill. And somehow maybe even once in almost everyone's life in RO, they warp when they know they're dead.

lol... but somehow ninja make it part of their skill list... rofl... to be honest... haha

yeah hoping around. its a way of staying away from attackers. thats is also what i mean that i have to go or to run away in order to refill..

if only i can refill pots only it a bit easier..

and when lag occurs.. same as u. if i dont warp away i prefered to die instead

any1 will have to escape if they want a refill... not only ninja

I didn't say anything about CHANGING CHARACTERS. You know how it was close minded? You want to stick to being a FULL INT Ninja, you see that they die from maya then you make a suggestion on increasing their hp, and adding increase weight limit just so you can stick to your build and not change anything about it. In short, you want to buff up FULL INT Ninjas because you die from maya, and do not want to change anything.

Let me give you a concrete example then. Everyone knows I love the Biochemist class, I use it for farming on my ring equipment even though I have a wizard. I use it for EVERYTHING. If you backtrack and look at all my suggestions for it, they were not overboard(putting increase AD on the blessed ring because the cape has it, reducing the price of acid and fire bottles from 10k to 1k, Increasing tao gunka effect on MERCHANT classes). Those suggestions were well thought of by me and other players, we gave decent arguments on it and accept the community's reaction to it. All of those suggestions were accepted, but none of them is as long as this one. All my suggestions were based on fairness, I made it not only thinking about biochemist, but also thinking about how the other classes will fare against it.

I mained Biochemist, but I didn't ask for unli bottles now, I did before, but as the community deemed it too OP, I disagree on putting it too and settled on having the price drop. I did not ask for unli fcp bottles. Biochemist is still one of the most expensive classes to use as FCP is not that cheap if you buy it by the bulk and you still use zeny on a daily basis because of the bottles.

RSX+GR screws INT biochemists and yet I didn't ask for people to nerf it, same with FCP. My int build biochem before is screwed by FCP+GR+devs+GTB. Did I make a suggestion to increase acid bomb damage to combat that? No. You know what I did? I made adjustments on my build(adding strip cards, adding ring of resonance, adding defensive cards etc), I change my gameplay a little. Until to the point that I made my Hybrid Biochemist Build with the help of Airi.

That's what I wanted you to do, to be flexible and think of what you can do when one thing screws you over. I didn't say you should change characters, ninja is great(too great) to begin with. And not go and spam suggestions so that your old build will still work.

+1!!! well said :)

I saw something about Gunslinger on here that we can kill this and that.

A geared gunslinger wins fights. You need to know what you're doing to win with a nb gunslinger. We're already missing a good chunk of our skill tree, so keep us out of this -__-;

Ninja needs a review because the only way to beat them with a Class other then WhiteSmith is to corner them, They have plenty of Defensive skills and yet you all still want more damage. The way it is in games is you sacrifice DMG for Defense or the other way around. All classes have some shortcomings of some type, but this class has less then the rest, That's the point alot of us have been trying to get across.