kohongiap

Do Something About Ninja Pls! ^o^

i have barely 100k on soul linker, i can survive ws hits. I don't think i have higher HP than you guys.(this is not counting the auto resu of course)

I'm at a lost for words here. No sniper can beat a ninja that's just the way it is. Back when I played ninja before anything we have now came out no sniper could beat me and barley gypsies could. You would have to remove tatami all together for them to be able to win. Also, back then I almost had 0 chance to beat an lk, ws, creator, and pally. The only thing i saw change was that I was able to kill creators and ws in a duel. I still can't kill a pally or a lk without surprising them. There are many different ways of killing a ninja that doesn't warp away. They are not overpowered. You will never find a server for this game where every class has a fair chance at killing every other class due to the way this game is set up. You guys do know the definition of insanity right?

I'm at a lost for words here. No sniper can beat a ninja that's just the way it is. Back when I played ninja before anything we have now came out no sniper could beat me and barley gypsies could. You would have to remove tatami all together for them to be able to win. Also, back then I almost had 0 chance to beat an lk, ws, creator, and pally. The only thing i saw change was that I was able to kill creators and ws in a duel. I still can't kill a pally or a lk without surprising them. There are many different ways of killing a ninja that doesn't warp away. They are not overpowered. You will never find a server for this game where every class has a fair chance at killing every other class due to the way this game is set up. You guys do know the definition of insanity right?

Did you play around the time when we have no valkyrie weapons correct? when we only had elite stuff? Because if you did, things were way different back then. The ninja weapon back then(not the dagger but the fuuma) is 2 handed, that is why there is no problem then for magic users against ninjas, ninjas had to switch weapons to fight magic users. Now, being able to default GTB shield because of 2 handed weapons and cicada+tatami is retarded. We gave them decent reducts due to being able to equip shields already, why not tone down cicada and flip tatami a little? it is just a small delay to not make it spammable as it is now, I really don't see how that would destroy a good ninja.

hahhhaha

i didnt realize it before the one who piss off and force giap to suggest this 1 is you Nayhara/remember me..

coz i dont look closely at ur profile pic before thats y. but wen i did lately it makes me realize that ur the root of all of this. lol..

can i see that pic on large size? lol

Enable use of Level 3 Stave Crasher for ninja it is better?

bcoz i think this is the best solution :)

Please stop posting trolling comments. This thread have 10 pages already, and tons of the replies were personal attacks, trolling replies or just plain spam of the +1 comment. Please stick to the topic at hand, and not mock the other players' well thought opinions. Keep it civilized please.

Argue your point logically, instead of just plainly saying how noob they are. Commenting in that way will not help your case.

Edited by Shino

Did you play around the time when we have no valkyrie weapons correct? when we only had elite stuff? Because if you did, things were way different back then. The ninja weapon back then(not the dagger but the fuuma) is 2 handed, that is why there is no problem then for magic users against ninjas, ninjas had to switch weapons to fight magic users. Now, being able to default GTB shield because of 2 handed weapons and cicada+tatami is retarded. We gave them decent reducts due to being able to equip shields already, why not tone down cicada and flip tatami a little? it is just a small delay to not make it spammable as it is now, I really don't see how that would destroy a good ninja.

My name was BladeofFurry, and I played ninja back when clowns tarot still teleported people. I was able to own people using a main gauche and an ice pick. I used the same combo that people are using now, and i didn't have enough money to buy a elite weapon back then. So it doesn't make sense for people to complain now when it was the same back then. My fs damaged increased with the valk weapons but so did everyone's hp and defense. The only different thing I see is the increase in throw shuriken damage.

You do not use the same combo then, because you are a great Final Strike Ninja as I remember it. You have to get close and use FS, compared to most ninjas that spam throw kunai from a distance right now. css pushes them off if you hit them, and that distance is near perfect for them to use throw kunai without even moving. you can go flip tatami, use 1-2 throw kunai, flip tatami and repeat it against long range attackers. You gotta admit, the throw shuriken and throw kunai damage then wasn't huge, only the throw fuuma damage was decent on the shuriken weapon, but then again, that was 2 handed so we have no problems with it.

Edited by ZerO25

>,< huhuhuhu ninja are weak

If ninjas are weak why Ulap is not weak? You should apply for an apprenticeship to Ulap to become a PRO like him..... /swt

even using usakoring ninja was made to be soft. cart termination still can easily killed ninja.

lol... try using usakoring on my WS my damage instantly drop to 25k per hit... provided im not using thana...

lol... try using usakoring on my WS my damage instantly drop to 25k per hit... provided im not using thana...

its because u people focus too much on being untouchable u guys make GTB as main shield... i fought ninja with usakoring shield that give me a harder time too since my damage is lower... n once again provided im not using thanatos...

-1 sry giap =) ninja is really hard so weak unlike other jobs

and low hp class =( and doesnt have l kunai =( ninja lacks of dmg

|O.o| here =)

ninja is just a defensive job unlike other char

lol hard in what way? so far after Ulap ur a decent ninja that isnt easy to kill and u dont warp...

having a l.kunai seem fair enough but ninja doesnt lack dmg... they can easily do 20-30k damage

and having low hp... u can use 2 tao to boost ur hp... maybe to 150k? or even more... im not sure...

its because u people focus too much on being untouchable u guys make GTB as main shield... i fought ninja with usakoring shield that give me a harder time too since my damage is lower... n once again provided im not using thanatos...

i dont use GTB for my default shild. infact i use 3 shields for shifting depends on the situation..

yes i did use usakoring card for my vote king shield but ur ws still hit 40k or more u just skill on 2 to 3 hits for i have a very low hp.. actualy ninja made to have low hp indeed..

lol hard in what way? so far after Ulap ur a decent ninja that isnt easy to kill and u dont warp...

having a l.kunai seem fair enough but ninja doesnt lack dmg... they can easily do 20-30k damage

and having low hp... u can use 2 tao to boost ur hp... maybe to 150k? or even more... im not sure...

yeah 2 tao make ninja HP near 150k but acid bomd takes more than a half of it without a GR..

I would agree to the adding small delay provided that they will compensate it with better HP and legendary kunais for ninja.

one of the only few intelligent replies I have seen in this thread.

i dont use GTB for my default shild. infact i use 3 shields for shifting depends on the situation..

yes i did use usakoring card for my vote king shield but ur ws still hit 40k or more u just skill on 2 to 3 hits for i have a very low hp.. actualy ninja made to have low hp indeed..

yeah 2 tao make ninja HP near 150k but acid bomd takes more than a half of it without a GR..

i hit u high cause most likely im using Thanatos... use skoll to counter it... use usakoring to counter inca... to counter bomb use gr/usakoring/raydric... u got to learn to switch gear fast and not depend on 1 set of equips to fight all jobs... that way u will always face problems... so its all about your skills in playing ninja... not that ninja is weak...

i hit u high cause most likely im using Thanatos... use skoll to counter it... use usakoring to counter inca... to counter bomb use gr/usakoring/raydric... u got to learn to switch gear fast and not depend on 1 set of equips to fight all jobs... that way u will always face problems... so its all about your skills in playing ninja... not that ninja is weak...

for your job... u got the most time to switch gear by getting push back... or simply hide and etc...

for your job... u got the most time to switch gear by getting push back... or simply hide and etc...

i did switching some equips.. :b but im not often in the game to gain more cool and expensive stuffs like u guys has :)

I know people who uses vote king sets and has about a few of them to switch around. Gear isn't the question here as vote king sets are easily obtainable