plok123

Sniper For Mvping?

pretty doabLe.. as I do use a sniper for MVP's.. just not going head to head with a champ, obviousLy. XD

the usuaL item buiLds are good enough.. the usuaL turtLe gens and abyssmaLs on cards.. are fine with me.. getting something Like 20-25k per normaL attack.. and just Letting it auto attack.. when ping is good, that wouLd be Like 5-8 attacks per second at Least.. I think.. do the math XD (just dont go head to head with champs, and it does just fine)

Going Focused arrow strike buiLd is good too.. sometimes you'd miss though, on the high LUK bosses.. but it happens with the normaL attacks too, so it doesnt matter pretty much.. either way is good. :P

280 dex

195 aspd agi

100 str

140 vit

rest luk

use 4 abysmal knight bow (cheap) or 2 abys 2 TG (expensive)

put Kiels/Silver Kiels on headgears

or if you want to go super cheap use hopping filir and only use auto-attack/blitzbeat to hit-lock the MVP

Oh.. and one thing I forgot to say..

if you're going just normaL attacks.. (not using any sort of kieLs at aLL.) do use vanberk cards.. regardLess if you're crit chance is aLready high.. as some MVP's have a LOT OF LUK.. which makes you miss. having vanberk cards, would give you 5seconds of your attacks NOT MISSING.. sooooo that's a Lot of damage.. :)

Use ship hat, full fas build, 2x gec in boots, 2xabyss+2xpaper, alice card in shield and 2x gloom in armor but depends on the type/race of the mvp. Just Fas the mvp.

Edited by El7

just want to asked what is gec stands for?

General Egnigem Cenia Card :)

280 dex

195 aspd agi

100 str

140 vit

rest luk

use 4 abysmal knight bow (cheap) or 2 abys 2 TG (expensive)

put Kiels/Silver Kiels on headgears

or if you want to go super cheap use hopping filir and only use auto-attack/blitzbeat to hit-lock the MVP

4 abys doesn't stack... maybe 2x abys and 2x paper.. yea that'll work and vanberks on helm (for greater crit) if you don't have kiels

Edited by bboygarrison