hazbird123

I Got Scammed :(

LANDON!!!! I just saw your BOMBIN~ERRYDAY char BC that he's selling stuff O_O i thought it was you... it wasn't you?? D:

anyways, GM Gen doesn't speak stupid english like that xD I spoke to Gen in skype many times, and the person that chatted you, hahaha, his english sux camel dix!! XD gaddamn you landon!!! whyd you lose your account?? D: i was gonna save up and make a bio T-T then we were supposed to duel in PvP T-T make that a reality pleeeeeeeease T-T

As explained. You (despite of our warnings in-game and on forums) thought Genesis contacted you through a messaging program while it's broadcasted constantly that we'd never do that. You did not check his e-mail address when talking to him, you gave him your username and password, you granted him access to your computer by running the program he send to you and you nearly send him money as well. Please pay a little attention to the constant broadcasts and the messages you get when you log in, and the announcements on the forums. It could've saved you all this trouble Bombin :(

If he did get banned, doesn't that mean that he's talking to the real Genesis? or if not, then the impersonator is probably within the team who can ban players.

The ban was to secure Bombin's account and items. He wasn't banned by the impostor in any way. As Lenneth explained. The account was banned for damage control.

Haha well im just a lil dumber than ur average bear. Hope I still have some stuff on my accnt when I go about getting it back. Ill make a ticket soon and rich or poor ill c u guys again im sure.

Updating the title so there is no confusion. For anyone who hasn't read everything, let me be clear:

THIS WAS NOT GENESIS. THIS WAS A SCAMMER.

People seriously need to watch out for things like this. We never contact players in game or on any messengers about being accepted and only send acceptances through our OFFICIAL SERVER EMAILS. WE WILL NEVER ASK ANYONE EVER TO DONATE TO BECOME A GM OR THREATEN TO BAN PLAYERS FOR NOT DONATING.

Trace the hacker's IP

Check the accounts who connects using the same IP

Ban those accounts

That will teach him a lesson. :P

+1

wew... to the ppl that was saying/thinking that it was Gen that scammed him... NO IT WASNT GENESIS... u didnt really read the convo of bombin and the guy... landon deleted it, changed it to "updated".. dunno why.. but they were talking ingame.. good thing landon used /savechat and the guy asked for his account .. then when landon tried to login, he couldnt, meaning, his pass was changed... even his email maybe because he couldnt get pass reset (this happened to me too, cept i didnt get my items cuz it was too late). still.. atleast i got my old acc back