Wassup xD Have fun playing :D

P.s.

The forsaken dungeon quest is the most boring and annoying quest in my opinion xD but worth it :P

Wassup xD Have fun playing :D

P.s.

The forsaken dungeon quest is the most boring and annoying quest in my opinion xD but worth it :P

Hi! Haha! Thanks for the heads-up 'mate! :D

• Like 1

Welcome to the server i been playing Ro since like 2002 myself :D. So addicting

Lol thanks! I just float around and do some Questing. :D

Enjoy your stay =]

Thanks! :D

Heya! i still cant meet you ingame :( ill BC for you when im online :D i really want to meet you :) I guess its because im a lonely girl xD

Heya! i still cant meet you ingame :( ill BC for you when im online :D i really want to meet you :) I guess its because im a lonely girl xD

Lol, I've been hunting for quest items. Eleighnor is currently online. :)

Hallo...welcome to the fRO and enjoy ^-^

Thanks! :D

Welcome! Hope we could meet in game

Thanks! I'm pretty sure you'll find me chillin' time to time near the Help Desk! :D

I am not sure if i have met you in game, but feel free to pm me in game. Precious Baby

Hi Precious Bio! I usually chill in between hunting/farming items near the Help Desk. :D

I've been using my BioChemist Alyxia lately, she's wearing a silly Galapago Hat! ;))

Thanks! I'm pretty sure you'll find me chillin' time to time near the Help Desk! :D

Hi Precious Bio! I usually chill in between hunting/farming items near the Help Desk. :D

I've been using my BioChemist Alyxia lately, she's wearing a silly Galapago Hat! ;))

I see.. I am just a small baby aco walking around :3

I see.. I am just a small baby aco walking around :3

I think I've seen you around! :D

w3w... xD

I didn't mean to revive my old intro page, but hello! coz...bass wanna see my d0g3s xD

bassy...m1 b3b3s says hello! x3 (lilly is le brown one and riley is le black one <3)

d0g3s.jpg

• Like 1

ermaged hai alyxia

Although we've already met + talked a bit ingame. xD

Har0000 xD

d3nk! xD

I see you joined Omie's (Si) guild. Lewwwl!

I'm still thinking of rebooting Jenova Project, but I'm having so much fun being a Homo and Ava. weeeeeeeeeeeeeee~ xD

*cough* *clears throat*

Hello fRO! For those of you who doesn't know me. I'm Laura. Been playing on this server for a while now and veteran RO player in general since the beta days. w3w....was that 12-13 years ago?? Leeel...I feel old. xD

I like to rape on fild and pvp room...errrm...oh my manners...xD

BUT! I'm really a nice person! (says no one ever... xD)

My few friends here can vouch for me (except mzvlle...aka mazzyPoo...don't trust any words that's being typed by him here x3).

I main a Creator/BioChemist. <3

I am the guild leader of the dormant guild, Jenova Project. I'm thinking of rebooting Jenova Project, but I'm having fun not having responsibilities atm and just having fun with my 'mates. <33

I also like to host events for shiz and giggles. Giving out tokens for some of the newbies, although, sometimes, le rich peepee still wants to join and claim tokens from me. No fun y'all! ):<

I mainly host hide and seek, guess that monster inside the playroom, and PvP rush giving out tokens as bounty if you get to kill me AND le hubsy (BOMBIN~ERRYDAY). LOOOL! xD

Soooooo!!! Come say hello here or in game! My IGN is Alyxia and Alyxia. (Alyxia. <--- there's a period x3).

/rantOFF xD

Cheers,

Laura :th_lv:

Edited by sshinytoyguns

*cough* *clears throat*

Hello fRO! For those of you who doesn't know me. I'm Laura. Been playing on this server for a while now and veteran RO player in general since the beta days. w3w....was that 12-13 years ago?? Leeel...I feel old. xD

I like to rape on fild and pvp room...errrm...oh my manners...xD

BUT! I'm really a nice person! (says no one ever... xD)

My few friends here can vouch for me (except mzvlle...aka mazzyPoo...don't trust any words that's being typed by him here x3).

I main a Creator/BioChemist. <3

I am the guild leader of the dormant guild, Jenova Project. I'm thinking of rebooting Jenova Project, but I'm having fun not having responsibilities atm and just having fun with my 'mates. <33

I also like to host events for shiz and giggles. Giving out tokens for some of the newbies, although, sometimes, le rich peepee still wants to join and claim tokens from me. No fun y'all! ):<

I mainly host hide and seek, guess that monster inside the playroom, and PvP rush giving out tokens as bounty if you get to kill me AND le hubsy (BOMBIN~ERRYDAY). LOOOL! xD

Soooooo!!! Come say hello here or in game! My IGN is Alyxia and Alyxia. (Alyxia. <--- there's a period x3).

/rantOFF xD

Cheers,

Laura :th_lv:

Hello! Welcome to the server :)

Thanks, GM! Lol...sorry to revive my old thread from last year. xD

Had to post mi b3b3 d0g3s here. xD

nice dogs. haha im a veterinary clinical student. and i love dogs.

THANKS! They're my life <3