Procastinate

Zeny Farming

Please let the mobs at novice02 drop back the item witherless rose or rather have like another dungeon for it, since now zeny is fery useful for MVP summoning room, seeds/speeds farming and more. I just hope that it will be back. or it will have another option since the Lucious armor is quite heavy to farm and takes more time. thanks

+1

I have suggested to increase more drop rate for Stone of sages at tha_t maps. but not sure if gms have take notice of this. Hope they do.

Edited by 91Dazz_

Hi! Im a newbie here, I play and vote like for 4 weeks now I also manage to complete many legendary equipments by quest and buying them as tokens.

Here is what i did.

Don't just get zeny, Get Tokens! instead.

1. Create a High Wizard lvl 200-255 with dex=150, Int+ Max then add Vit the rest.

2. @warp for_fild02

3. Kill many Soldiers! > They drop Berries!

4. Convert Berries to Tickets!

or @warp cmd_fild03

hunt Alligators! > They drop seeds

Convert seeds to Tickets!

Or Hunt Treasure Box @abyss_03 >>

its up to you now!

Convert your zeny to tokens or tokens to zeny.

Relax your hands from time to time...

Easy money!

Edited by mikkiejan

Hi! Im a newbie here, I play and vote like for 4 weeks now I also manage to complete many legendary equipments by quest and buying them as tokens.

Here is what i did.

1. Create a High Wizard lvl 200-255 with dex=150, Int+ Max then add Vit the rest.

2. @warp for_fild02

or @warp cmd_fild03

its up to you now!

Easy money!

If you want to earn more seed tickets go to Renter you can at least farm seed tickets 70-100+ depends on how fast you farm.

Going on in the suggestion it's more better to make a map for farming zeny using crimson rose because that map belongs for the new player to the server. That's where they are warped at first and level themselves up, they might get mad if a zeny farmer goes there and kill all the monster in the map and they can't level so it's better to create a map full of monsters same as the seed/berry room/dungeon.

If you want to earn more seed tickets go to Renter you can at least farm seed tickets 70-100+ depends on how fast you farm.

Going on in the suggestion it's more better to make a map for farming zeny using crimson rose because that map belongs for the new player to the server. That's where they are warped at first and level themselves up, they might get mad if a zeny farmer goes there and kill all the monster in the map and they can't level so it's better to create a map full of monsters same as the seed/berry room/dungeon.

Sorry Im just new here, I will try your suggestion THanks!

Here is what i did.

2. @warp for_fild02

or @warp cmd_fild03

its up to you now!

Easy money!

And as an addition to what El7, its to sluggish to do that since we have the dungeons like speeds/seeds/berry for that and yea it is also for newbies like you that you can explore more through the use of zeny because you need to keep hold of your tokens for future use like buying gears cause you cant buy your gears using Zeny but instead you can use these zeny to farm whatever you want to farm, For example, MVp's you have the Mvp room which asks 100m zeny pero Monster plus it drops very useful cards. Next, The Consumables in where you can sell to players for an agreeable price. Thus, by doing this or by having a dungeon for farming zeny it would be a lot easier for you to obtain your own items through hard work and dedication. and if your asking about. "Where is the challenge in this stuff?" Take note that in farming witherless rose its not that simple for there will be competitions against other player in farming the mobs plus it will take you time but a much lesser one compared to farming difficult mobs like the one who drops stone of sage, treasure box, Gold, Lucious armor and etc.

so there you go :D Thanks for supporting

I would like also to add a suggestion if the treasure box can increase its drop rate to 100% or add more mobs in the map that drops treasure box, or make a room for zenny just like the yggdrasil seed room and concentration speed potion room.. :)

Edited by gagosila123

GM, why so long never respond to this. I have made and analysis towards the market in fro.

Demand & Supply Rule:

Few months back, I believe GM Veracity and few others have argued that the only reason the market is failing is due to the demand and supply rule. However your statement to infer and result to this conclusion is not accurate. My reasons for this is because:

1. There are a surplus of items in the game NOT BECAUSE PEOPLE DONT WANT THEM. Players would love to have items. MAJOR PROBLEM HERE IS. People cant afford. There is no model or capital. Which result to people donating. At the same time, people are getting desperate, they need to sell of these items, therefore, item value drop at a really ridiculous price. I bought 2 capes for 1350 each yesterday. BELIEVE IT OR NOT. How ridiculous is that. Even at that price is so hard to sell cause people canot afford it when there is no capital. Therefore everyone waits for that rich fella to donate for more tokens into the server. GM this agenda is very bad. Even for your own economy goals. If you want to expand your economy, you have to be fair to the community, when you be fair to the community, your community grows. Thus more and more players. This also means the odds of more and more donators will come in. Otherwise people would just quit. This is one of the reasons why people would result into joining another server. Im not gonna lie. The major and partial reason this server is famous and make it to top ragnarok websites is cause people have to vote. Its not because they willingly want to cause they feel the server deserves it. But because they need the item. So I suggest here, change this. Give more ways of earning capital. This way, the hardwork you put into making items are also worth it. We as players will appreciate it more.

PLEASE, DO SOMETHING ABOUT THE CASHFLOW IN THE MARKET. IT IS RIDICULOUS.

• Like 1

GM, why so long never respond to this. I have made and analysis towards the market in fro.

Demand & Supply Rule:

Few months back, I believe GM Veracity and few others have argued that the only reason the market is failing is due to the demand and supply rule. However your statement to infer and result to this conclusion is not accurate. My reasons for this is because:

1. There are a surplus of items in the game NOT BECAUSE PEOPLE DONT WANT THEM. Players would love to have items. MAJOR PROBLEM HERE IS. People cant afford. There is no model or capital. Which result to people donating. At the same time, people are getting desperate, they need to sell of these items, therefore, item value drop at a really ridiculous price. I bought 2 capes for 1350 each yesterday. BELIEVE IT OR NOT. How ridiculous is that. Even at that price is so hard to sell cause people canot afford it when there is no capital. Therefore everyone waits for that rich fella to donate for more tokens into the server. GM this agenda is very bad. Even for your own economy goals. If you want to expand your economy, you have to be fair to the community, when you be fair to the community, your community grows. Thus more and more players. This also means the odds of more and more donators will come in. Otherwise people would just quit. This is one of the reasons why people would result into joining another server. Im not gonna lie. The major and partial reason this server is famous and make it to top ragnarok websites is cause people have to vote. Its not because they willingly want to cause they feel the server deserves it. But because they need the item. So I suggest here, change this. Give more ways of earning capital. This way, the hardwork you put into making items are also worth it. We as players will appreciate it more.

PLEASE, DO SOMETHING ABOUT THE CASHFLOW IN THE MARKET. IT IS RIDICULOUS.

+1 again...

what makes you think having a gold room would solve the issue of supply and demand? i saw a comment of a guy said something like "people are just lazy" i believe its true. i mean its easy to farm zeny you just need more determination and hard work. you can't expect to have 1billion zeny in just 1 hour. cause if that happens then the price of tokens will rise up again. Let's say the GM listened to your suggestion and put a gold room and you earn 1billion zeny in a day, what do you think the prices of token would be? or the prices of donation items would be? so basically if you can easily farm zenies the price of item would go higher aswell and that 1350 cape might get doubled. if you want another income why dont you suggest an @alootid with more slots so you can farm anywhere and instantly drop all the useless ones.. personally i would want endless tower to be implemented even the drop of cards are as low as the ones in MVP room. It so you can hunt with your friends without gettin bored of killing the same monsters over and over again.

Edited by leboy27

Perhaps to fix the problem of people not donating for tokens the GM should have a 2 for 1 deal with tokens? That might just entice people to donate for the tokens since they will double what they would normally get.

You guys do realize that if we make it easier to get zeny, it will just further devalue zeny... right? Some people keep trying to twist these arguments and use words they don't understand just because they're greedy and lazy and want everything to be super easy. Since adding automated events, there is a CONSTANT influx of tokens (every 2 hours). We were also planning to do a token special as well. It isn't that hard to obtain zeny currently, you just need to put work in. I'll discuss this with Genesis, but really, this just seems like it is motivated by other things than necessity. Just because it's good for you does not mean it is good for the server as a whole. As GMs, we think long term for everyone, while most players think only of themselves in the short term.

• Like 1