F.Knight|King Garment: Skoll+Sinx|Raydric+Sinx|2xRaydric|2xSkoll|Raydric+Skoll
Accessory: 2L.DexGaunts or 2DexBelts or 2 Freyrs
L.Whip|L.Lute|Bragis|Sif'sGoldenWhip: 2xTG+1xInca+1xSkelWorker

Stats:
Dex: 280+ (must be divisible by 10)
Agi: Until 195aspd (put dex first)
Vit: until 180k+ HP
Str: 100-120 for carrying seeds
Int: 50-100 a little int so you can use Jupitel Thunder on int users.
Luk: NONE

Tips:

Use L.Imma always for Gr Users but If your damage is low switch to L.Shadow Arrow..

if your opponent is a melee type with great damage, use your Jupitel Thunder skill to knock him/her then Arrow Vulcan

if your opponent has alot of HP (Paladins,LK and SuperNovices) Tarot then AV xD

Champ Tips:

usually this job is the hardest to beat. their just damn fast once you fought a pro and experienced one.
And as what ive said, jupitel to knock them off their pneuma and if they use GTB,
AV them to death it will be easy. problem about them if they use RSX+Gr Armor. you cant knock them.

Once they switch to that armor they wont be using GTB since Jupitel Thunder gives crap damage
and they wont mind that at all. now all you have to do is to keep your distance and tarot them then jt. BUT
if their using Rsx+Gr and GTB your quite doomed. because tarot doesnt work on GTBs. but still dont
act coward and warp away. keep your distance and AV them to death, once they pneuma go farther then AV.
if their using tss, just AV them while their in pneuma until that damn pneuma disappears and they die xD

a Tip for WoE Gypsy:

once you get inside a castle use Slow Grace immediately.. after that use CSpeeds and run to the emp. once your in the emp Slow

grace those Breakers. if your defending Slow Grace at emp entrance then wait for a couple of seconds then go near emp and tarot

some devo pallies (if you see one) that will piss them off (use jupitel thunder to see if your tarot will work, if the pally is wearing GTB,

AV the hell out of him/her, once your damage decreases, then the Pally switched shields, try using jupitel thunder again and

if it works, spam TAROT) Also, Clowns are also useful to detect Breaker sinx, just use Unchained Serenade and your ready to go :)

Best Skill for WoE Gypsy and Clown:

Use the ENSEMBLE skill Classical Pluck on emp room or maybe on emp
Classical Pluck is a skill that disables all skill around the Area of Effect.
(Note: you need a gypsy and a clown together to unlock the ensembles, must be near each other)

Let's just wish it works and wish that no one suggest to nerf it :3

Bow type Gypsy/Clown at WoE

You are useful for attacking breakers/defenders on your way to the emp
use 4x LoD card on your weapon so there's more chance to coma your opponent
use normal attack on them, making them walk slower since their being hit
they wont mind you sometimes because they are in a hurry, but as the coma effect get triggered
they die instantly. this is useful for defending if you have atleast 2-3 more gypsies/clowns

Raid Gypsy:

Usually Gypsies are only for tarot at raids, but they can be offensive too.
Use L.Imma for your default arrow and AV these monsters instead of tarot them

GOH Raid:
Wraith Dead

Injustice

Evil Druid

Hodremlin

Aegirs Raid:
Gray Coelecanth

Also use Water Arrow for the Minorous ones at GOH raid, they die easily :P
(Other monsters TAROT :P thats the reason they hired you for)
The reason i recommend gypsies/clowns to AV the monsters instead of Taroting them
is because it will be easier and less time consuming to do so.

Tip for GOH Raid:

Leave the garms to gypsies/clowns, they can tarot it easy.
It will be time consuming if you kill them one by one.

Tip for Aegirs Raid:

your not just there to tarot monsters, but Dazzler/FrostJoke will also be useful once
those COELACANTHS got spawned. their so many and all might die if you dont use
Dazzler/FrostJoke. Once you stun/freeze them, their doomed.

ALSO, Before you go on and explore the gypsy/clown world, read the comments section,

there are useful informations given there by different people

Thats That! well i think Clowns are the same. You can use slow grace even if your a clown just get soul linked and your good <3

Good Luck! xD

also for Pro Clowns there or maybe Pro Gypsies.. feel free to correct me if i said something wrong :)

if you have more Questions PM Sweet Dreamz~ or Vanilla Cream~ xD

1233299903233.gif

Edited by Victoria
  • Like 1

*Moved my guide to first post*

Edited by Victoria

The important thing in Clown/Gypsy stats is better to maximize the dex to 300 because you need more damage in either arrow vulcan or double strafe.. plus dont put much vit or the thanatos card users will have more damage to you.. the int is kinda optional to put.. but if you want your jupitel thunder to have hit... try to put int then so it wont miss.. for the remaining stats you have, better put it all in strength so you can carry more yggdrasil seeds or yggdrasil berries.... lastly i forgot, the agi, just put it until your aspd becomes 195.. :)

Edited by gagosila123
  • Like 1

The important thing in Clown/Gypsy stats is better to maximize the dex to 300 because you need more damage in either arrow vulcan or double strafe.. plus dont put much vit or the thanatos card users will have more damage to you.. the int is kinda optional to put.. but if you want your jupitel thunder to have hit... try to put int then so it wont miss.. for the remaining stats you have, better put it all in strength so you can carry more yggdrasil seeds or yggdrasil berries.... lastly i forgot, the agi, just put it until your aspd becomes 195.. :)

Actually, as what ive read before about some GM's advice .. its better if you have 280+ (divisible by 10) instead of 300 :) 300 stats will just eat your stat points instead of adding it to other stats.

Actually, as what ive read before about some GM's advice .. its better if you have 280+ (divisible by 10) instead of 300 :) 300 stats will just eat your stat points instead of adding it to other stats.

Yeah it will eat your stat points but if you have some equips like knight set or king set, it will lessen the stats you will put. (for example, if you put the knight set which the knight helm you have, it gives +7 ASPD and for king set, the valkyrie helm or vote one gives +10 ASPD and so you will put a minimum agi only) and by the way dex raise your aspd a bit too just like the agi does... and dont forget the improve concentration skill, which gives +12%agi and +12%dex which saves your stat too...

Yeah it will eat your stat points but if you have some equips like knight set or king set, it will lessen the stats you will put. (for example, if you put the knight set which the knight helm you have, it gives +7 ASPD and for king set, the valkyrie helm or vote one gives +10 ASPD and so you will put a minimum agi only) and by the way dex raise your aspd a bit too just like the agi does... and dont forget the improve concentration skill, which gives +12%agi and +12%dex which saves your stat too...

Your Dex will just be too much while your HP is low. Clowns and Gypsies have LOW HP that can easily be killed if not used properly. I already have all those king sets etc. and i saved some stat points from dex and agi (i already have 195aspd) and put it into VIT and INT instead of building the stat points to dex only.

and about INT being optional, it is optional but i recommend people to put some stat points to int since JT cant work if the opponent is a an int user, Mostly champ, and if he is in pneuma your probably dead cant even hit him, the only chance to kill him is to use JT then AV.

and thats what Improve Concentration and the king set for.. to give extra dex so the 20 Stat dex that should be removed wouldn't be a waste. i deeply suggest to just make it 280 rather than 300

Try using a sniper with a forsaken king set, and with skills true sight and improve concentration, my dex is 300 already and my aspd went 195 already but i dont even need to put an agi, which gives a time to put on other stats like vit and str, and btw I really want to empashize that you will be in doom when ur vit exceeds 150 or more because thats when the thana users has really big damage to you. If you are kinda rich.. well its really you are, try using also donate expansion hat (for example ministrel hat, black satan mask, etc. which gives +15%hp and +20%sp which raises your hp greatly) and also if you have friggs king shield (which gives +10%hp and -10% vit defense, you dont even need to put much vit. and this is also the primary shield you need though)

Try using a sniper with a forsaken king set, and with skills true sight and improve concentration, my dex is 300 already and my aspd went 195 already but i dont even need to put an agi, which gives a time to put on other stats like vit and str, and btw I really want to empashize that you will be in doom when ur vit exceeds 150 or more because thats when the thana users has really big damage to you. If you are kinda rich.. well its really you are, try using also donate expansion hat (for example ministrel hat, black satan mask, etc. which gives +15%hp and +20%sp which raises your hp greatly) and also if you have friggs king shield (which gives +10%hp and -10% vit defense, you dont even need to put much vit. and this is also the primary shield you need though)

Actually we are talking about GYPSIES and CLOWNS here not snipers.. and also we have SKOLL CARDS here that counters thana. Gypsies and Clown have many skills including Jupitel Thunder that needs int and to balance all of the stats you dont need to max one certain stat, you actually need to balance all of it.

Well in my case, I already maximized my dex to 300 already, but still, I managed to put some agi and vit, and str in my stats, but it went all good... and Im already saying how to balance the stats not only relying on your alloted stat points, but also your equips what you are using...

Well in my case, I already maximized my dex to 300 already, but still, I managed to put some agi and vit, and str in my stats, but it went all good... and Im already saying how to balance the stats not only relying on your alloted stat points, but also your equips what you are using...

how can you balance the GYPSY/CLOWN stats if they actually need ALL of the stats (except Luk) :3

Mmm, if you want to make your guide more complete, you can add a build for Slow Gracing.

P.s : putting your guide to your first post might be easier for others to see it :)

Nice guide btw ^-^

Mmm, if you want to make your guide more complete, you can add a build for Slow Gracing.

P.s : putting your guide to your first post might be easier for others to see it :)

Nice guide btw ^-^

Okay guess i have to edit again :3

And also, Slow Grace is only for WoE and its already included on my WoE tips :3

Thanks for the tip :)

Also thanks for the positive feedback :)

Edited by Victoria

You just need 3 kiels to spam tarot, nothing much :/

nice build,before i read ur guide my stat is like this:

str:300

agi:195[aspd]

Luk:100

int:50

thx for ur guide victoria .gg very useful guide hueheue....

nice build,before i read ur guide my stat is like this:

str:300

agi:195[aspd]

Luk:100

int:50

thx for ur guide victoria .gg very useful guide hueheue....

LOL str xD