Yuu-Chan

Anime/otaku Zone

^ if you use myanimelist, you can add me and see for yourself..LOL (too much to type out)

^hmm..): sad..

well I'm currently watching...

Amnesia

Chihayafuru 2

Little Busters

Minami-ke Tadaima

Sakurasou

Tamako Market

Shinsekai Yori (REALLY GOOD STUFF!!)

etc. LOL. I'm such an otaku. ;-;

Ikr xD

What genre are yo lookin for? o.o

action, comedy or horror will do.

If you like SAO and Accel World, you might like Btooom! It is basically the same concept without the high-tech gaming consoles.

done with btooom, FMA, Fate stay night, arcana famiglia, kore wa zombie desuka, the world only god knows, baka to test, MAR, mirai nikki, nurarihyon, oda nobuna, shikki, rave.

looking for genres like above.

or something like tonari no kaibutsu-kun perhaps

That depends on what genre you really want.

K Project, Arcana Familgia, Magi, Amnesia, Another, Ao No Exorcist, Hunter X Hunter, Code:Breaker, Fate/Zero, Zombie Loan, Darker Than Black and the animation equivalent of the game Persona 4 are some of the ones I am watching right now.

My all time favorites were still Rurouni Kenshin, Full Metal Alchemist, and Dragon Ball.

i haven't watched K project, amnesia, hunter x hunter, code:breaker, zombie loan, darker than black from your list.

which one do you recommend as maybe,a "must watch first" ? lol

^ How bout 'Shakugan no shana'? :3

^hmm..): sad..

well I'm currently watching...

Amnesia

Chihayafuru 2

Little Busters

Minami-ke Tadaima

Sakurasou

Tamako Market

Shinsekai Yori (REALLY GOOD STUFF!!)

etc. LOL. I'm such an otaku. ;-;

That sure is a lot xD

dw, linda everyone posting here is an otaku :P

Edited by thePast

i haven't watched K project, amnesia, hunter x hunter, code:breaker, zombie loan, darker than black from your list.

which one do you recommend as maybe,a "must watch first" ? lol

I'll say K Project and Darker than Black. K Project is shorter though.

^ How bout 'Shakugan no shana'? :3

That sure is a lot xD

dw, linda everyone posting here is an otaku :P

im bored watching Shakugan no shana.

Can someone gimme love comedy that is cool~ anime pls?

Closet otaku. :c

What? o.o

Love comedy.. i think kooch has a tons xD

well, the only 'love comedy' i've watch so far is probably : Tonari no kaibutsu-kun , Chuunibyou demo koi ga shitai, tbh i have only watch 10 diff anime since i started :x , everything else is still in pending list QAQ

^hmm love comedies.. I loved Ouran High School Host club before since my GF insisted on me watching it.

Edited by ZerO25

Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru

Toradora!

Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo

Baka to Test

I'll say K Project and Darker than Black. K Project is shorter though.

ahh, okok noted. thanks :)

well, comedies that i like are

kore wa zombie desuka, the world only god knows and baka to test.

maybe you can check on these

Im sure the guys will love Love life if they were into iM@S. No one excited about hetalia?

imas? o.o

is dat an anime too? :x

Did anyone else see all those posts with all those girls? Or is it just me. o.o

Same here, lol.

imas? o.o

is dat an anime too? :x

oh my. Uh, its The IDOLM@STER. I suggest for you to watch it. Wonderful character designs, songs and story. I like it very much as I played the games as well. the games are fun :D

Edited by NaruMisaki

Did anyone else see all those posts with all those girls? Or is it just me. o.o

I ignored it :D

What happen to talking about hentai?

Perv.

let's discuss currently airing.

fall 2012

gintama: great end to an amazing arc. shoyooooo. mm, dat OP/ED reversal. as much as i enjoy the gags, i hope they move onto the next arc

hxh: the only series that makes the training arc so enjoyable to watch. all dat character development.

ixion saga dt: pending.

jojo: so fabulous. joseph voiced by sugita is such a perfect match.

kingdom: xin steadily leveling up, greatest general under the heavens. aw man, sucker for major character development-oriented plots. kokokokokoko.

magi: t00 bad i read this so it's not as exciting. hanakana as ren is best character.

psycho-pass: finish off shougo by putting a helmet on him so that it records an enforcer's psychopass..!

r;n: took such a grimdark turn. still not as dark as s;g.

sakurasou: will get much rage saying this but mashiro is too autistic for my tastes. nanami is true route.

SSY: everyone will die. except saki. i don't even know what's happening. explain pls.

space bros: best show of 2012. HIBITOOOOO. damn, last episode had me so tense.

zetsuen no tempest: surprisingly a decent show as slow as it was in the beginning.

code breaker: dropped, so bad.

little busters: too autistic and random. key tried and failed with this one. maybe ost will be decent.

winter 2012

amnesia: heroine is so beta. too much fanservice that i can't appreciate. zoetrope is nagi's style (long overdue too).

cuticle: funnier than i thought it would be. too bad it won't get much attention.

gj-bu: too generic of a sol. better things to watch imo.

roman: jazzy. spy dude with gunblade is awesome.

haganai: manga is better. rika>yozora>meat. and finally, yukimura is officially confirmed for female.

chihaya: best show of this season. chihaya mix style of queen and masterdude. s0 kuuru! taichi better win in the end.

kotoura: otp. heroine needs to go hiruma mode and compile a blackbook for blackmailing.

MMY: fast pace. hope it overtakes the manga since it never updates. s0 sl0w.

minami-ke: mako-chan needs more screen time. so does hosaka the curry fairy.

mondaijitachi: protag is too gary stu. basically kirito v.2.0. bad pacing too. too bad, it was pretty interesting at first.

oreshura: childhood friend is true route. fakking masuzu.

puchim@s: i am l@dy. whatevs. makoto and yayoi is where it's at.

sasami: too similar in style to the monogatari series for me to appreciate this. zaq op is nice though.

senran kagura: too much fanservice. not my taste.

tamako market: dera-chan is a true gentleman(bird) with exquisite, refined taste. dat anko. kyoani delivers moeblob once more. all dat k-on money stash is serving them well.

vividred op: sorta similar to nanoha, except mecha instead of mahou shoujo. caters to loli-taste.

<5 minute shows are whatevs.

Edited by Forum~

^ LOL ANDREWWWWW <3333

Our opinions differ so much ;_;

i <3 Little Busters LOL

And for Amnesia, it's so....hard to describe..i strongly dislike the heroine for some reason x____x.

As for SSY, bascially...the Queerats are taking over (Robber Flies to be exact) because the humans think they are superior and they look past the Queerats advancement in technology. New ep today though! Wooo.