Aerynth

The Best Paladin On Fro

In the past, it was thi@go. We're in the present. I have to say YummI on my perspective. That's just me. But everyone has their own opinion.

Best: Mokeru

Else: Y u m m I, Sentient & iPoor

Past: Shield, Thi@go, Uncaged & - Ash -

Special mention: Chúndù & Collide

Excuse me if I forgot anyone else to mention that deserve to be mentioned.

Peace.

• Like 1

There are many good pally in this server. I can't really compare them. Each pally has different role in each guild.

Naru's pally is one of the best pally, Hanazono Hikari, she always devo me. HAHAHA! A bit bias to dis. But this is my comment, what you gonna do with dis? HAHAHA!

Shreya's pally, Sentient. She always voke me during woe. And she is still able to chat with me while devo-ing 2-3 breakers. Failed to make her die. :(

Best gc pally, Signum ( Ken's gc pally ). He bribed me to mention his name here.

I think you mean Sentient's in contention for the best "Support" Paladin.

Because if you mean best paladin, I think active players like [FS] Jow, Yummi and iPoor

gives better range as they are not just pure support, they actually kill players via reflect too.

Which is important to a guild to kill tough nuts like Cool Girl.

Just a thought!

So best pally goes by kills?

I nominate myself thn.

I think the best pally is someone who can withstand and maintain itself alive when subjected to an environment with variety of deadly skill attacks like desperado, focus arrows, asura , bolts , tarots, dispels, divest while maintaining its job as devoer during WOEs or PVP.

I know some pally can survive one of those attacks but not all the of those specially TAROT

Are all these pallys have it?

Mokeru, Y u m m I, Sentient, iPoor, Shield, Thi@go, Uncaged . - Ash -, Chúndù & Collide

^_^

• Like 1