Leo `D

Legendary Sinx Dagger Exchange For The Forsaken Dagger

I haven't think about the stats. you decide to the stats give some suggestion.

Thanks

Forsaken Dagger Stats

5% Damage vs Demi-Human

5 Str

5 Agi

10 Int

10% Sp

Level 4 Weapon

90 Atk

Suggested to

10% Damage vs Demi-Human (Removed due to does not Stack to 2 FBH card 100% Damage to Demi-Human)

5% Damge vs Medium/Small (Reduce from 10%)

10 Str

10 Agi

15 Int

10% Sp

50 Hit

Level 4 Weapon

100 Atk

Decide guys and comment to its changes?

Edit: Stats

Edited by Leo `D

I support this suggestion 101%. not all sinx like the crit build (I know I don't). It would be nice if there is a legendary dagger.

we all know how to go crit, and me and cookie was the one commenting on your thread when you asked for it before remember.

i dunno, i just like dual daggers more than crit. and it will be nice if we have legendary daggers.

not to mention that you dont need a buttload of agi to get 195 aspd on dual daggers. also, you cannot use thanatos card on crit.

right now i have to use fdagger+ legendary blade as an offhand just to deal decent damage without going overboard on str. it will really be nice if we can have legendary dagger as well

• Like 1

Seems good leo, although if possible id say. 15str, 15 agi , 15 int , 15% sp, 120 attack. but if it seems too much, what leo is good already.

yeah my thoughts exactly. it needs certain boosts since dagger is penalized already in terms of damage due to size( it damages less to medium size monsters, including players, compare to swords).so if we do have a legendary dagger, it should be a little on par with the swords.

I like what Ray suggested, except, I rather see 10% more damage on small and medium monster. Demi Human doesn't stack well since everyone is using 2 Fallen Bishop Hibram.

The stats aren't as great of a boost than crit, but would put dagger close to par with Crit Sword.

Edited by Aerynth

A lot of other classes also have the demi human effect on their weapon while they use double fbh most of the time as well. I think it would be rather unfair to change it for just 1 job then. Also getting it 'on par' with swords stat/atk wise would make the dagger way stronger than swords due to less agi needed for aspd and the double attack procs.

With the current stats I personally disagree. Only reason being is that the above dagger is far better than Loki's blade. Which is a Valk weapon.

well, the other weapons dont have size penalty in terms of damage. daggers damage less on medium monsters compared to small(if im not mistaken, it's 100% small, 75% medium, 50% large).

if it was too much, then ill suggest it to be just 2x better than fdagger at the very least. How about this stats?

5% Damge vs Medium/Small

10 Str

10 Agi

15 Int

10% Sp

Level 4 Weapon

100 Atk

well, the other weapons dont have size penalty in terms of damage. daggers damage less on medium monsters compared to small(if im not mistaken, it's 100% small, 75% medium, 50% large).

The size penalty with weapon type only pertains to the base attack of the weapon. Therefore, in your case, the base weapon attack is 100 and it will be reduced to 75. This is a very small penalty on such a high rate server here, but if you are so concerned about it, why don't you give the dagger the same effect as a drake card? Easy solution.

And regarding other weapons that do have a size penalty, two-handed swords, axes, and fists also suffer from the same size penalty. I'm not too familiar with the donation and legendary weapons here, but I'm sure that there is a donation/legendary fist that suffers from the same penalty.