xXxHowlxXx

Make Mounts For Increased Movement Speed?

Vera wants to ride on a dragon as a mount :P....oops secret out :3

• Like 1

o___o!!

You mean something like this? ;o

Posted Image

But why does mage get the only cool one v.v

so yeah like that but with thief getting the mages mount :3

Is this on another server owo I wanna see thems...

Edited by xXxHowlxXx

SHHHHHHH IT'S A SURPRISE GUYS. Yes, like those though... perhaps. ;)

can we plz switch the thief and mage mounts I do not love the hyena thing but I love the fox/wolf thing :D

I would rather have it that any class can use any mount. CMON THE MERCHANT CLASS' MOUNT IS A BIG PIG.

The ninja,mage and knight mount's look awesome though.

o___o!!

Posted Image

lol merchants get to ride on bacon :p

I say novice looks vicious >:3 riding on a mountring :3, but I in my opinion the images of the mounts should change to:

Mage rides dragons, archer rides pandas, soul link and ninjas rides turtles, theif rides wolfys, swordsman class alrdy got their peco mounts >:p, merchant should rides cows, acolyte should stay the same :3, and gunslingers should ride penguins, but novices should ride flying angelings or Godring :p lol

lol merchants get to ride on bacon :p

I say novice looks vicious >:3 riding on a mountring :3, but I in my opinion the images of the mounts should change to:

Mage rides dragons, archer rides pandas, soul link and ninjas rides turtles, theif rides wolfys, swordsman class alrdy got their peco mounts >:p, merchant should rides cows, acolyte should stay the same :3, and gunslingers should ride penguins, but novices should ride flying angelings or Godring :p lol

I love you scarlet :3 I love you alot

Unfortunately we can't change what class gets what mount - those are all sprites created by Gravity, changing that would be SUCH a pain and we don't have enough spriters for that currently.

Well at least make custom mount(s) that can only be gained in a special quest :3

yeah i figured that would be the case. hmm ill look into the sprites and if i can try to change them ill send them to you vera.

yeah i figured that would be the case. hmm ill look into the sprites and if i can try to change them ill send them to you vera.

Goodluck :O & You're need to make a lot of sprite for that tho :x

Hmm~ I guess they're not going to be implemented in next update~ o wo

Hey why not cart mounts or a button that allows you to hijack people carts and ride them >:)

o___o!!

Posted Image

knight and crusader's, mage's and merchant's mounts are cool!

acolyte class? hmm.. please change it XD

Well, we can easily make the mounts not usable in woe,gvg, and probably br. to be honest, i just want them for the looks.

yeah me too... I could probably help with the sprites but I wouldnt know what to do unless told how :P so zero you should help me if you figure it out.