gotswagg12

Vote Event? :d

GM I just wanna suggest why not make A voting Event? instead of getting 1 vote points each vote why not make it 2 or 3? and I can guarantee people like me that likes to vote will vote more actively :) and the purpose of this event was just so we can be no.1 and many more ragnarok players will come and play this server :)

I dont clearly understand. We get 5 vote points per 12 hours. Isn't that enough?

Bare in mind, before we use to get only 2 vote points per 12 hours. There was some kind of glitch too that some people can only vote once every 24 hours.

I want to know more about the event though.

I agree on this suggestion, many other servers that I've played has this. And it keeps up their rank pretty well.

Well it is an EVENT, so it can happen at random times.

Get different colors of the items ;3 or wait till there new things to come out :P

Well yeah, but like the suggestion said; it's an EVENT, not PERMANENT.

Happens at RANDOM times, so everybody just vote and vote till they time the event.

We'll keep this in the back of our minds and may do little voting events like these in the future, but for now, 10 vote points a day is already a lot. :) We also added new vote items for people, yay!