BlackFang

Crit Problem :x

Why did you put 300 luk? O.o just use Vanberk card and hope for the 100% crit for 5 sec.

About your topic, I don't know why that happens.

hmm im not sure but did you put the crit sword on your main hand? since if you have dagger on main hand, the double attack might trigger

daggers can crit, however it would make the skill Double attack to work, and that is a normal attack. that is why you dont always get crits. you need to be using a one hand sword(preferably the legendary crit sword OR the donation crit sword) when going crit. all you need is 100 crit, no need to go overboard.

I recently got a Legendary Crit sword and have 94 crit, a main gauce on the 2nd hand is equipped, I still miss 90% of the time xD

When I put on a specialty jur, which gave me only 70 crit, I was doing crits on ALL hits, there may be a bug?

Edited by tamm01

Katars' only advantage is you only need 50 crit rate. with crit sword and dagger you have 8 weapon card slots to play with.

if you want pure damage, crit is the way to go, dex sword is great, but as you need 2 card slots for it to work(incantation samurai and phreeoni) you lose the supposedly 40% more damage from 2 paper cards.

I was using a dagger lol, are daggers not able to crit xD?

and @ Jettison i only put it to 300 because while i was jus checking how much crit i needed to always crit i happened to max lol

Hmm, experimentation; quite nice. Well I still recomment the one Vanberk card in the headgear slot, hope for the chance to trigger it's effect.