passtime.gamer

Hey Yuuuuu!

Sorry for the messed up topic title, never was good at making them >_>

Ahem, but anyways I am broski who has played RO in the past and enjoyed the game very much and wanted to pick up the game once again. The only other game i play (and play muchos~) is League of Legends but need a well needed break.

Unique things about me is I can't hate someone even if i tried, I enjoy earl gray tea (cause its the beastests), and uhhh [/unique]

I joined this sever because the custom items looked well intergrated while being balanced into gameplay. I am half Japanese and half Okinawan (they are different!) my name is Jasper but people call me Kezo because my middles name is Takezo and i guess Kezo sounded better sooo yea o_o. Anyways if you see me in the server please don't squish my like a bug! k thanks xD

Hello Kezo and Welcome to Forsaken Ragnarok! We hope you will have a good time here in our server. If you have any questions, Do not hesitate to ask the GM team! :) We have the GM HelpDesk you can visit to see us. Any GMs that are online will be found there.

Huh cool welcome o_o, kinda made a new account seeing as i did it wrong and didnt want passtime.gamer to be my forum name sooo yea glad to see the gm's are friendly

You didnt have to make a new account xD; You could have made a ticket and request forum name change :) But seeing that you made the account already. I guess its fine. Hope to see you ingame one day!

Welcome to the server, hope you make lots of new friends :3

Edited by ScarletDevilmoon

I am pleased to announce i really like this server, I've already met some friends and the community is great! My friends so far are rabbit, pillow, and nigga! ^~^