Amicable

This Or That?

Katana, as i want speed killing xD haha

Machine Gun or Snipe Gun?

Designer.

(i wanna answer those past 2 'This or That's.
1: Katana because of speed.
2: Snipe gun because machine gun are for CoD noobs who don't know how to 360noscope.)

• Like 1

CoD noobs uses machine gun he says. 360noscope he says. Mate just admit you're a camper :P it's okay xD

Gunz or Gunbound

RF. I hate PW so much, interface was hellishly confusing.

I prefer RF too. haha I love MAUs.

Freshwater. my place is far away from the sea and is located high up in the mountains so i rarely go to beaches and experience sea water.

Endure or Provoke.

Machine gun. Fuck campers!~ xD

Engineer or Designer?

D: HUUUUH u got problem with thaaaaaaat...!! tsssk!

20130821_theoneshots_top_shutup.gif

u kno how funny it is! ppl go crazy looking for me...and BAM headshot! 8D and im like Teeheehee over the mic~ they go berserk LOLOLOL

but yah...my accuracy suck big time :( been forever since i played shooters....But to become a good sniper is frikkn hard >3< HMPF!! SOOO Shooosh! lol

Designer.

(i wanna answer those past 2 'This or That's.

1: Katana because of speed.

2: Snipe gun because machine gun are for CoD noobs who don't know how to 360noscope.)

sooyoung.gif

I <3 U :D yaaaaaay dun forget those damn knifers >.> i need more damn claymores for those sneaky bastards!!

Provoke. My fingers itch on my yggseeds, so I hate Endure. (or was that Berserk?)

Sea or Ocean?

sea...or ocean...isnt it the same...?

tumblr_inline_mtp2x4PdEZ1sndfm5.gif

LOL thank u google :D

Seas are found on the margins of the ocean and are partially enclosed by land. Here, you can see that the Bering Sea is part of the Pacific Ocean.

Many people use the terms "ocean" and "sea" interchangeably when speaking about the ocean, but there is a difference between the two terms when speaking of geography (the study of the Earth's surface).

Seas are smaller than oceans and are usually located where the land and ocean meet. Typically, seas are partially enclosed by land

i choose..sea...cuz the ocean is scary....and deep....and monsters live there.....and dinosaurs!

SO... Pie or Cakes? :3

Edited by Mitomi

Choco, as my complexion is the same color as chocolate. :3

Spear or Sword? (calling out LKs who love Parry)

SPEAR ! its cooler <3 longer <3 sharper mwahahaha

L.poopoo or Deviling hat? xD

virtual like sao and ggo O.O i dont wanna die in real world lol. at least in virtual if u fk'd up u can still reset. xD

Golden Retriever or St. Bernard?