ScarletDevilmoon

Gm Fan Club<3

Hello,

Our heartfelt sympathy in this dark hour of sorrow. I would like to sadly announce that our beloved GreenCrystal has passed away. Information is found here. No more further information has been found but according to ayumishouji308, our beloved GreenCrystal was in the states when Hurricane Sandy had hit and she had suffered from internal bleeding. She has left her last words to her cousin to inform us about this.

Hurricane Sandy has taken GreenCrystal to a better place. May she rest in peace now and May she forever be with us in our hearts. :(

• Like 1

Yes, these are Dark days when a fellow family member of Fro has passed away, as Guild Lead of the GM Fan Club I will make GreenCrystal in game character an honorary co captain of the GM Fan Club, even though I rarely knew her or see her I would like to say rest in peace and hope she's in a better place now. So when ayumishouji308 is online i will readd green crystal to the guild , due to the guild somehow disbanding, and make her co captIan. Q~Q

Death is a sweet sorrow.. that it takes us away, far away from the reality of life. May she rest in peace. Edited by Putin19

But GreenCrystal wantted ayumishouji308 to fill in for her in the GM Fan Club :( it says so in the post and ima feel sad and bad if I don't re add GreenCrystal back to the guild :c

Okay then we wait till that month and hope she's on :/

Edited by ScarletDevilmoon

I believe I'm giving up more and more to be on this server and maintaining this guild, my love and support to this server is now dropping, I believed the bullies have gotten a part of there victory to make me really depressed and sad :(, it saddens me to say this, I mite as well pass this guild to another, who can accomplish more than I could in Fro, I mite as well still stay in Fro but not as the lead of the GM Fan Club, I am still making decisions, but if anyone want to reply to this plz do so, any good or negative comments will do.

All my hard work is lost :/ I hope people are happy now.

people will always judge you.. it helps them feel better about themselves.. just ignore judgments and stop worrying about what others think about you because they seldom do.. when you don't care about what people thinks about you, you'll be much much happier.. plus your cheery attitude always lights up the mood

Edited by Putin19

Your efforts in maintaining a non WoE and PvP active guild is

something really sweet and nice of you to do.

You have always kept a positive attitude and stay cheerful

even though nasty and sarcastic comments were constantly

thrown at you.

Please don't give up, we love you!

Thks guys for your support ;), I won't give up.......yet, for now :3

But if it happens again,...... I will try to decide on giving up or not.

But even so....I'm still missing some players...so if anyone sees anyone that was in the guild that has gone missing plz tell me so i can re add....and also if anyone who is still reading and was in the guild but never got re added plz tell me your in game name and time zone, if not in the guild and wants to join tell me :P.

Hey to all new people that are joining you must read the rules on this http://www.forsaken-ro.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=22077&st=0

And also we are still missing some members if you were in the GM Fan Club pm me so I mite add you back :3

Sure I'll add ya btw before you clearly want to be in this guild plz read the first page of this recruitment page, and also when you join you can ask people for advice and questions and they would surely like to answer :3

• Like 1

Yeah I've read the rules :D

1. Be nice

2. No bullying

3. Don't kill each other unless given permission to (which means the person that your trying to kill allows you to duel or kill them) except pvp arena

4. Must tell me your favorite gm(optional)... If undecided tell me put your title as tea lover or chicken wings :3

I would like to have Chicken Wings as ma title :p *don't know any GM yet* .__.

Sorry about the chicken wings and tea,lover title those are old :3

But we now have the new title of GM Fan and GM Stalker :3

Kay just tell me when your on so I can add ya :3