ScarletDevilmoon

Gm Fan Club<3

~sigh~ no one is ever online in my guild, i thinking of a guild event so the guild can do, if any gm or guild members has any ideas I'm all ears = , =

But I'm usually there when ciara is online, and I believe everyone is in there own fighting guild so ya. Just plain boredom >~<

I know, but there nothing I can rlly do :/

This guild is now old news I mite be shutting down the guild, in few weeks or months :/ if anyone objects i must get 3 or more people to give 2 reasons each on why I shouldn't shut it down.

D: !!

I object! it's okay if the guild is inactive, but it would be sad if it is disbanded :(

1. It's a part of our memory Q_Q ( you, me, ciara :3 )

2. what about the other members opinion? >~<;; ( like tam01 )

omg! nooo

I object also =(

Reasons:

1. It's a part of our memory Q_Q ( you, me, erwin :3 )

2. we're still supporting the gms

This guild is now old news I mite be shutting down the guild, in few weeks or months :/ if anyone objects i must get 3 or more people to give 2 reasons each on why I shouldn't shut it down.

I'll give you a good reason to not shut it down my pretty little friend :3

If you shut it down, who will be there to help us out? We need people like you Scarlet, people willing to dedicate themselves as much as we do to the betterment of the server. You're doing great, so keep it up.

Atra esterni ono thelduin, Scarlet

Kay guys you won I'll keep it up, but since I'm rarely playing Fro anymore so I'll let the guild control which means co captains can add who ever I don't mine who, and the guild can do whatever they want with the guild but ill still be lead though btw I'm retired from many things now on Fro so ill just be hanging around helpdesk supporting if anyone got questions they can pm on forums.

Lol I afk a lot too, I'm always there invisible but afk :3

Lol I afk a lot too, I'm always there invisible but afk :3

xD

Hey guys! been busy a lot with life and work so virtually no time to go online these days! :(

Ahh, don't worry bout that, goodluck w/ life & work :3

Sure you can join but you gotta ask one of the inviters :3

Sure you can join you just have to find the inviters

Hey buddy we should do another veracity joke video if possible cuz we were never able to do another one :3?