Genesis

The Fate Of The Gods Saga, Episode I: The Dream Of Baldr

We can't give away any locations for the NPCs or even any hints. We also ask that players don't make guides or do anything to spread the locations either. The point of this story line is to be difficult and require time, but at the same time to be fun and rewarding. A lot of people have already found Baldr, I'm sure if you keep looking you'll be able to as well. (:

60 Certificates - Full Forsaken King Set (Helm, Armor, Cloak, Shoes, and Shield)

idgi.

why would you make this 60 certificates, if you can just buy a full set for like 500 tokens?

and 1 certificate is like 400 tokens?

just wondering.

Edited by Leaz

As the event is held over time the price of certificates will drastically shrink. It's inflated ATM because there aren't many in the market yet. And btw that price is set by players not the administration.... Its not their fault if people over price and over pay for the certificates.

Mobile view works for me now, aswell as landscape :)

As the event is held over time the price of certificates will drastically shrink. It's inflated ATM because there aren't many in the market yet. And btw that price is set by players not the administration.... Its not their fault if people over price and over pay for the certificates.

Mobile view works for me now, aswell as landscape :)

oh ok, I was just wondering.

Frigg's King Shield: -25% damage, 7% reflect, -10% dmg from boss, +15% shield chain dmg, vit + 5, dex + 5, vit def - 10%

Weight: 150

Here it says +5 dex but ingame it adds +5 str. I think adding both would be fair but is this going to be changed to either one of these officially?

I have a question though, when is this annihilation event held? I'm usually online more than 12 hours and I've never participated in this event. Is it like 4PM ~ 10PM server time? If so, isn't this a bit unfair to make black emp only available via Annihilation certs? Most Asians would be asleep during that time, and no offense, only those addicts with no lives would be the ones to be able to participate there. So generally, the annihilation prizes would only be available to Westerners. I'm not bashing on the updates or anything, I'm just curious.

I have a question though, when is this annihilation event held? I'm usually online more than 12 hours and I've never participated in this event. Is it like 4PM ~ 10PM server time? If so, isn't this a bit unfair to make black emp only available via Annihilation certs? Most Asians would be asleep during that time, and no offense, only those addicts with no lives would be the ones to be able to participate there. So generally, the annihilation prizes would only be available to Westerners. I'm not bashing on the updates or anything, I'm just curious.

I agree with Angels&Demons. Since we have 3 days for Annihilation, why not have one of each cater to the time zones of the US, Europe, and Asian time zones, respectively? This is not the place to discuss that however.

Edited by Miracle

I agree with Angels&Demons. Since we have 3 days for Annihilation, why not have one of each cater to the time zones of the US, Europe, and Asian time zones, respectively? This is not the place to discuss that however.

I've already suggested that before. I think it was ignored.

i even suggested more annihilations because its the best event out there x3 and i think there's need for more of them now! Seriously with this much certificates required and only 3 Annihilations a week, it takes over 6 months of winning EACH annihilation...as in a single person winning each one XD! It'll be easily an year untill we actually see a Black Emp around at this rate.

But...all in all sweet updates, i just loooooved the quest for Frigg's. Just what we needed! A very large and complex quest...but we need now to randomize a certain MvP's spawn time...i haven't seen it in weeks...its being camped! xD

i even suggested more annihilations because its the best event out there x3 and i think there's need for more of them now! Seriously with this much certificates required and only 3 Annihilations a week, it takes over 6 months of winning EACH annihilation...as in a single person winning each one XD! It'll be easily an year untill we actually see a Black Emp around at this rate.

But...all in all sweet updates, i just loooooved the quest for Frigg's. Just what we needed! A very large and complex quest...but we need now to randomize a certain MvP's spawn time...i haven't seen it in weeks...its being camped! xD

I agree. Annihilation should be held twice daily!

Do not revive old topics.

Look at the date of the previous post. Almost 1 year and a half ago.

If you have any related questions, kindly post in the Discussion thread.

Thank you.

Edited by Lyris