Ami

Philippine Woe Suggestion

no not black emp :P

You can get black emp from Annihilation Certificates.

I don't think a new castle should be opened... Maybe we can move one of the Euro WoEs to a more convenient time for Asian players while still being somewhat convenient for Europeans too?

they should release another color since they released black emp :p

Like what other people said up there, I don't think releasing a different colored emp for just Philippine-Asian WoE is a good idea. Kind of selfish and unfair for Asian WoE to get the good stuff, even though I'm from the Philippines myself.

May I suggest if we want another colored emp to be released, let it drop in one of the castles on American and Euro WoE as well?

As for the whole suggestion to have an Asian WoE. I agree for it, I kinda have a hard time waking up early in the morning to WoE (especially since it's school day) but that's just me. xD

Perhaps the time for it could be around 06:00 - 09:00ish Server time. Most of the asians are online at that time, from my observation.

We will either add a new Asian WoE or possibly adjust the time for Euro WoE to better suit both. This will not be done anytime in the immediate future though, hopefully when we have more players. (:

- Accepted -