Genesis

[ 08.07.2010 ] The Blessing Of The Valkyries

Combat knife or refined devi hat or Santa poring hAt and they are godlike. Like before with asprika.

20%bow

55%Usakoshield.

15% santa hat

10% = Flufffy/SGW

Stalker = 100% redux i feel fair they gonna redux till ur fcp go down.

I FEEL THE STALKER BOW IS GOING DOWN don't you guys FEEL? DONT YA FEEL?

EI GUYS fix IT PLEASE. LOL

and Adam how they supposed to wear Combat Knife? LOL its just stupid since the bow is 20% redux

LETS STOP THE HATE , SOME weapons LOOKS OP , BUT we can't tell since no one tried it for real ,so let more people get it and if its OP they gonna Fix , but i think buying something that gonna be fixed later its not so attractive.

Edited by Daniel garcia

This is not the place to be saying how overpowered you think the new weapons are.

Please, only post if you want to comment on the update (there were a LOT of other fixes/additions, not just the weapons!), or to bring any bugs to our attention. (:

Wow, just wow. Look at all the ungrateful kiddies. These weapons were done with balance in mind, sure we put them as donations to boost donations (seeing as we made 200 out of the 2,000 we need to fund this server). So before you go around complaining about how this is a money grab, how about you get informed as to why we do things, fucking retard. Do you do anything other can cry and complain?

and do they have any picture for the new Event & Voting item? :o

Bumping on this so i dont regret what i just bought for the event item and the voting item.

These weapons were done with balance in mind, sure we put them as donations to boost donations (seeing as we made 200 out of the 2,000 we need to fund this server). So before you go around complaining about how this is a money grab, how about you get informed as to why we do things, fucking retard. Do you do anything other can cry and complain?

Yeah, the server need money, if our server didnt pay, it would be a Lag server and no one want lag arent they? So stop complaining about money and stuff. D:

i dont think the coma works on the weapons yet. the attack on the lk weapon is 28 and the one on the elite is 100. i get more attack with the elite weapon and a little more damage with bb with it. is it suppose to be like this?

Edited by supream

i still dont understand stalker weapon >_<

Me either. Is the stalker bow one handed?

Btw I like the update, good work guys!

Last time I checked (few hours ago), the stalker bow is 1 handed.

If it is one handed... then didn't we just go through this phase before with the rental stalker bow when it came out? The 20% demi-human reduction on a 1-handed bow can instantly lead to 100% demi-human reduction, lol.

If you want to make it fair, put these weapons into king room, set price 300 coupons for each. What do you think fucking retard?

How is that fair, that just gives people that have plenty of coupons in game (the "elites") privilege. I'd be happy to never release any new donation items if you were willing to donate 2,000 a month. Are you? I didn't think so. I'm not going to spend MY money supporting this server any longer, either it funds itself or it doesn't exist at all.

If it is one handed... then didn't we just go through this phase before with the rental stalker bow when it came out? The 20% demi-human reduction on a 1-handed bow can instantly lead to 100% demi-human reduction, lol.

Didn't we just go through this a few weeks ago? Where I warned you to stop back-hand mocking/criticizing the staff and our work? Or does warning you not work, lol. Had you read my post, you would have seen that a check was instituted to prevent that.

@Everyone, I'm getting rather tired of every time something is released a certain group going around crying a river and criticizing everything we do. Either you people stop, or we will have to take action. You do not help the server in anyway, quite the opposite, and we have had enough.

Also just to clear everything up, the Stalker bow with sacred wings,Usakoring Forsaken King Shield, and Santa poring/ Deviling hat will NOT give you 100% demi human reduction, we already tested it.

How is that fair, that just gives people that have plenty of coupons in game (the "elites") privilege. I'd be happy to never release any new donation items if you were willing to donate 2,000 a month. Are you? I didn't think so. I'm not going to spend MY money supporting this server any longer, either it funds itself or it doesn't exist at all.

Didn't we just go through this a few weeks ago? Where I warned you to stop back-hand mocking/criticizing the staff and our work? Or does warning you not work, lol. Had you read my post, you would have seen that a check was instituted to prevent that.

@Everyone, I'm getting rather tired of every time something is released a certain group going around crying a river and criticizing everything we do. Either you people stop, or we will have to take action. You do not help the server in anyway, quite the opposite, and we have had enough.

aww I didn't cry a river or cry at all and criticizing, but yeah you're right. Alot of people do alot of talking and doesn't help the server fund at all.

Alot does not understand that Genesis is using the funds players donate to pay and keep the server up and running. This is why we're still playing. I wouldn't use my money to pay for it either. I rather do the donation thing and get money from people who donate and pay too. If it wasn't for Donation, the server would be dead. Genesis is a good admin trying to find ways to keep his server up and we have to be grateful and respect what he does.

aww I didn't cry a river or cry at all and criticizing, but yeah you're right. Alot of people do alot of talking and doesn't help the server fund at all.

He was just referring to a particular group of people who are not appeased by anything, always complain, and have absolutely no appreciation/respect for the massive amount of time that the admins and the rest of the staff put into the update. :)

give them a chance. sure they might do alot of damage but once they get out there everyone will be back to doing the same. dont go for the saying "wtf, this stuff is op" until its been out for a while.

I was originally against the one handed bow for sniper and all that but after using it for well basically since it came out xD, Its not that over powered it put there dmg on par with others but there still killable. and gtb is no longer a problem since stave crasher.

The weapons are supposed to be indestructible, that should be fixed now. If you want a Black Halberd for both LK and Pally, you need to donate for each one separately.