Genesis

[ 08.07.2010 ] The Blessing Of The Valkyries

Hello thread. Since everyone always reply on this topic. If anyone is selling a Champion Dorcus, let me know. Thanks

Yeah, I have one.... therefore I would know more about what it's capable of than you. I've tested builds and fought various classes to test.

I think it's way too early to be demanding nerfs on the weapons. Maybe improvements, bug fixes, or even suggestions for other class weapons, but not nerfs. I think the GM team had the best intentions and knew what they were doing when they developed them.

It seems to me people just want things to be easy so that they can just go with full damage output builds and expect to be able to kill everything in their path. There are ways around reductions... I've been killed by SinX, Clown, Champions, and Professor.

This is all my opinion, of course, I'm not going to argue about it. If the GMs feel it should be nerfed then they will do so...

Edited by Xtopher

I'll update the donation page and update the description with the correct weight and such this weekend. I've been really busy with exams lately, hopefully this weekend I will be able to fix the mentions things.

Well we have been posting the fixes needed and bugs with them here So it should be fitting, the arguments aren't needed but we've been talking about this since they first came out.

And no rush Genesis, exams are more important.

Well we have been posting the fixes needed and bugs with them here So it should be fitting, the arguments aren't needed but we've been talking about this since they first came out.

All that is required is for one person to bring it to the attention of the staff. Arguing about it here is not productive. It is not your decision to make. Reporting bugs or things that need to be fixed is different. This is something some players want to be changed because they find it over powered. Genesis himself has already said to give it time before asking for anything to be nerfed.

Since I have not already said so, nice work on the update.

Edited by Renegade

Hmm just got my white rabbit and noticed that the hp bonus isn't 50% it goes from 170k without it to 210k will edit post if i find more problems with it.

~Edit1~

Also Slowes Aspd still.

Edited by nines

Things that should be changed maybe?

The bonus on the super novice weapon adds 25% more dmg to demi human but it won't stack with 2x fbhs so maybe change it to 25% more to medium sized monsters? The aspd got fixed but the hp bonus still seems to be the same 160k to 200k Should be 320k. (does seem a bit to much so maybe make 40%?)

Also on the white smith sword when you get hit you cast maximum overthrust waaaay to much and frankly is pointless also eats your zeny because of how often it occurs. Maybe change it to auto cast cart revolution? to knock them away would be more useful. Same deal with the additional dmg to demi human should be changed to medium sized. (should only be done for the classes that do pretty low damage ex those 2)

Things that should be changed maybe?

The bonus on the super novice weapon adds 25% more dmg to demi human but it won't stack with 2x fbhs so maybe change it to 25% more to medium sized monsters? The aspd got fixed but the hp bonus still seems to be the same 160k to 200k Should be 320k. (does seem a bit to much so maybe make 40%?)

Also on the white smith sword when you get hit you cast maximum overthrust waaaay to much and frankly is pointless also eats your zeny because of how often it occurs. Maybe change it to auto cast cart revolution? to knock them away would be more useful. Same deal with the additional dmg to demi human should be changed to medium sized. (should only be done for the classes that do pretty low damage ex those 2)

That sounds really good to me. :) We'll see! Any fixes to the weapons will probably be done sometime this weekend.

I agree on everything that nines said hehe hopefully they do get fix also change 25% more dmg on Demi to more dmg on medium size due to the fact that mammonite skill is out class by a long shot compared to asura edp etc... Agree with nines 100%

i tried to use again , its working on monsters , atleast say "Elementalchange (Earth)" but im sure dont know if its his ATK has become Earth or his "armor" , i tried on double acc and it doesnt work at "people" only monsters.

Holy crap droping Maya gives 50% redux?!

Reduces damage from earth element by 50% + a 5% chance to endow the other persons weapon with earth when being hit.

Ok, here are some issues with the Strike Eagle I've noticed (with the help of Ethereal lol).

It says it casts Lex Aeterna when attacking, but actually casts Lex Divinia... Lex Divinia is pretty useless on our server.

The bottom of the description on the scythe also says int+2 matk +15%, I think this is an error.

I think the weapon should be classified as a Mace, not a rod. Priests have Mace Mastery which in this case will help their physical attack.

I have also made suggestions in my High Priest suggestion thread about changing the auto Kyrie: http://forum.forsaken-ro.net/index.php?sho...40&start=40

I don't think any of the new weapons are OP in my opinon even though the only weapon I have is white rabbit and I fought

other people with the new weapons damage ain't OP at all I think GM did a great job just a few bugs on white rabbit already mention in my previous post will be fix soon