bankai`

Zodiac Or Emp?

Both; Still give good stats. Dragon Aurora ftw.

Both; Still give good stats. Dragon Aurora ftw.

yea but something has too have the upper hand even if its by a tiny bit, i think its Zodiac aura +5 extra don't really do much against +5% more on physical and hp increase and vit def decrease

emp dose hidden stuff i dont know all it dose but it dose more then just +25 all stats.

Lmao hidden stuff ehhh..i don't think so...and if it does anyone know what the hidden stuff is?

Oh yeah, that's true. Emperium doesn't just give 25+. It does more in other stuff but I think the description say it.

Edited by Perishable

Yeah I think Emp is better, but personally I think Zodiac Aura looks more pretty. ^___^;

I don't think there are better equips than emp & zodiac. o.O

Sorry but I never liked the way Zodiac sparkles lol. I still like the emp and I like the ROP more than zodiac if only it doesn't error everybody else. If i had a zodiac, I'd gladly exchange it for an emp :))

lol emp is always better. +25 stats...

+5 extra stat dont doo much compare too ROP soo why is Emp still cost more beside looks and castle drop i think ROP is wayy better then Zodiac and Emp

Emp FTW

I like the look of Zodiac Aura although I hate because when you wear it, it goes just below your waist and it looks bab, unlike Emp Aura it goes just over your waste which makes it look :jerry: .

These are the new auras? :O

Interesting Topic. I still prefer using Emperium Aurora, but Zodiac looks better, because it's sparkling. =]

Edited by Levis

Although Emp might be better, I prefer the Zodiac for its fashion value and its other additional effects. I don't mind not having +5 extra stats.

regarding this, has anyone else tested out the 5% physical dmg from the zodiac?

From what ive experienced, its 5% physical dmg to demi human monsters and players only... it doesnt add any damage to non demi-human monsters. im comparing fbh and zodiac since they both have +20 stats.

I believe it may be scripted wrong? can anyone check?

Edited by Ravage

I've tested the difference with Emp and Zodiac with an asura; It's a 10k difference with Zodiac. So emp is better with asura.