Kaboom

QQ The server economy sucks

I hate da server economy nao..... just today someone tried to sell me an incant for 90... D: and I bought a clown bow+guitar for 130. 2 hits of crack is cheaper than dat shit. *cough*

rantrantrant blah blah blah yada yada

I hate da server economy nao..... just today someone tried to sell me an incant for 90... D: and I bought a clown bow+guitar for 130. 2 hits of crack is cheaper than dat shit. *cough*

rantrantrant blah blah blah yada yada

When someone tries selling you OP, say no. :>

Bow+Guitar for 130 is kinda good tbh.

2 hits of crack is cheaper than dat shit. *cough*

lol.

yes because didn't we buy our guitars for like 70 and the bow is worth like.. 3?

yes because didn't we buy our guitars for like 70 and the bow is worth like.. 3?

Guitars have always been worth alot o-o especially with more clowns, they are worth around 100+, then bows for around 15.

I bought you a guitar for 100 once. >_>

Sometimes it's good to analize thingies before buying Tyler Oo lookee here;

Making a Clown from zero to elite;

leech 5~10

hydras 8

garm 10~15

crystal blue 3~5

apples 0

drainliar 30 at 100:1 rates

drops 20 at 100:1 rates

deathword 10 at 100:1 rates

aloe leaflets 5

bottles 1(at max)

eddga 15~20

Total 97~124

Whoever sold you that, really abused you >.> Try finding fair hunters, making your elite sets/weapons can be much cheaper than buying separate pieces...and you can still sell what you're not going to use XP

Yeah but the 30-40 coupons profit margin is what the hunter earns for collecting all da shit.

Even I wouldn't be assed to buy all those one by one just for 30-40 coupons.. :/

That's why Carpe Noctem is here. We're a hunting guild, we hunt especially those cards needed in the elite quests and our desire is to bring back our server's economy. Check out the link below for more details.

http://fsknrocarpenoctem.proboards.com/index.cgi

Sometimes it's good to analize thingies before buying Tyler Oo lookee here;

Making a Clown from zero to elite;

leech 5~10

hydras 8

garm 10~15

crystal blue 3~5

apples 0

drainliar 30 at 100:1 rates

drops 20 at 100:1 rates

deathword 10 at 100:1 rates

aloe leaflets 5

bottles 1(at max)

eddga 15~20

Total 97~124

Whoever sold you that, really abused you >.> Try finding fair hunters, making your elite sets/weapons can be much cheaper than buying separate pieces...and you can still sell what you're not going to use XP

If it's like 124, then it's only 6 coupons off.. so yah. Bought the incant for a good price tho.

n___n