Genesis

New Update!

1400 couponz eh? sounds rather unfair for those who may not have the chance to change into the forsaken elite first.

The first to become a Forsaken Elite gets this prize, the first to become the Forsaken Elite of the other classes ( High wizard, Champion etc ) will also get a reward and be added to the Hall of Fame. Sound good?

PS: There will be no wipe don't worry.

PS2: I forgot to mention there is going to be a few new custom monsters being added one of which is going to help Balance the Thanatos Card and Ice Pick.

It'd a good thing to see new updates but highly doubtful becoming an elite is going to be easy.

I don't know much about the Forsaken sets since I never seen/heard of it so I don't mind about that. That 1400 coupons is rather tempting. I guess it's the average joes like myself can only dream about doing quests instead of competing.

Don't underestimate a Forsaken Elite, when you become one you will have access to equips that are VERY close to having the EXACT same effects as donation equips. Expect some VERY VERY harsh and competitive PvP/WoE/Event action.

So... the Forsaken Elite will only have 200 more stat points - no change in sprites, same skills, same name but it's not the same class - it's just a sub class. Oh well, I'll just wait for kRO or something to make the 3rd Trans Class. <3

Good day!

That is something to look forward to, but i bet each person's bad side is to come out while trying to become the first of the ELITE. at last, i dont have to wait fojr an mvp to respawn my only problem is how to acquire 4qpons.... LOLz.

Thanks GEN and Team...

so in short, new items to those who are elite but cannot donate. sounds good, really good. and then 1400 coupons!!!! i can get all the things i need from those.(wishing i can do that)

so if we made an elite after the first but not the same class we get half.(how to half the forsaken set? get only the helm and armor?) still it sounds good to me. which means a far more fun pvp i think. and no one will ever say again "unfair your a donator".

i really luv this update <3 but do you only need to be base lvl 255 or as well job lvl 255 ? :3

Is teh homunculus change going to come with this update ? ^.^

gah needa get a sig and ava ._.

Enjoy <3

i really luv this update <3 but do you only need to be base lvl 255 or as well job lvl 255 ? :3

Is teh homunculus change going to come with this update ? ^.^

gah needa get a sig and ava ._.

Enjoy <3

You need to be base and job level 255.

they can still say its unfair u have donate ekips though

People cry about everything when they die.