DEATH SHALL PARTICIPATE ~ 1. First and Foremost, which 3 words would you use to describe yourself? (Not physically speakin' of course)
- Stalker (death is always with you)
- Loyal (death will never leave you with you)
- Terminator (what you will call me when you all meet me)
2. Can you tell us a little about yer favourite hobbies outside of Ragnarok?
- Writing in Death Note
- more killing
3. A question that every interviewer would have to ask. When did you first play RO and what made you start?
- The beginning of time DEATH WAS THERE !! (since 7~8 years ago)
4. What is it that drives you as a GM and keeps you doing the job you've all been doin' so well? Also, how did you become a GM in the first place.
- I saw a sign that even the little tiny me can help make fRO shine like before ... and mainly cause I honestly thought having a weirdo in the team would make everything better
5. Since music is obviously awesome, what do you enjoy listenin' to and is there a situation where you would listen to one sort o' music rather
- Death likes classical music
6. The most important question of 'em all. What's yer favourite type of alcohol, and if ye don't drink alcohol *cough, shame, cough* what is yer
- Rubbing Alcohol, it tasted good yet weird if i had to be honest ... i dont drink it daily but i do on RARE occasions ... its ok i am Death !! i fear nothing !!
7. If ye could be an animal (in this life or the next) which animal would that be? Bishop please don't be sayin' cat or kitten I'm just not buyin' it!
- A Chupakabra or a Dragon would be nice (STILL AN ANIMAL FOR ME)
8. D'ye happen to have a pet (not in RO of course)? If you do, what is it and how did you name it? (If I had a cat I'd surely call him Sir Fancy Pants the First)
- Dog, Turtle, Cat, Rabbit ... i didnt name them, the kids did and they were all barbie names
9. What are yer favourite movies and/or TV shows. Yes.. yes.. Animes do freakin' count /pif
- Superhuman movies are very entertaining .... but i prefer anime (all of it) since they give lessons like any other form of enterntainment
Now for the juicy Questions
10. For the sake o' gossip, are ye a single?
- Death can single and can be not ... though you'd probably prefer me to be single or else if i had a wife - humans would perish 2x faster
11. That's a tough one, have ye ever broken the law!? Don't be worryin' matey I'm not one to judge, breakin' the law is part of a pirate's daily routine anyway.
- Screw the law NOTHING CAN STOP DEATH !! (kids dont follow this, obey the good parents or i'll get you)
12. What kind o' student were ye in school? Were ye the good & quiet type, the rebel, the geek... C'mon just tell us.
- All of the Above
13. Have ye ever been so drunk/wasted that ye've done something embarrassing? If yes, what is it ye've done?
- Yes ... and it was awesome though i will not share it ... yet now you made me remember a lot of regret i buried in the past ... SO DEATH WILL COME FOR YOU !!
14. Do you have one dark secret that you wouldn't mind sharin'? If not... Boooooring. In any case ye can always pass on that one.
- I know a color of your underwear ... its not pink ... its white
15. Who's the GM ye believe would be lookin' the best wearin' a bathing suit? Yup, ye read right.
- [GM]Genesis would beat all of them !! (dont fire me please)
16. And finally!! The last question that I've been burnin' to ask. Would ye dare date a pirate (lad or lass)? Because that's obviously somethin'
we've all been askin' ourselves right?
- Don't know ... the last pirate girl i saw didn't like brushing her teeth ... but that was like 2 centuries ago ... but she was hot so i might need to reconsider
"Thank you all for yer precious time and let's try to keep the GM Ares's abs talk to a minimum. Sorry for the long post here's a p...
Bah screw that!" - DEATH have sexy abs
"P.S The first GM to answer will be rewarded with a bottle o' rum from my personal stash. Nah I'm lyin' I don't freely share my rum
with the authorities, though I'm open to bribery or any other illegal activities that may result in an increase of my current wealth." - Well DEATH can never be first ... or else you would never have a life ... be grateful im coming for you during your last days !! SO LIVE TO THE FULLEST AND MAKE IT WORTH IT !!