XtceriD

Mvp

can you put time of death of the mvp's where it died so that newbie like me knows the time when to hunt the next respawn? newbie like me who don't have close friend can't have mvp cards because cant even ask people to give us mvp cards for free..and mvp room summoning is too much expensive for us :(

hmm i think this idea will be bad, putting up a timer on MVPs after they die, it would be like "the hunger games", and remember this is a PK server which mean almost all areas are PK Enabled so if you place a timer and everyone seems to know the time of re-spawn of that monster, you could be easily killed by geared players. The main reason why the server placed an MVP room is for people to have time for their own to kill MVPs without any interference and KS. i understand that you are still new and is getting a feel on this server. Dont worry there is no Donation exclusive item here. if you want to have and easy life without grinding for zeny | Seeds and etc. you can donate and have stuffs the easy way. If not, take time to grind. or vote for items. in our vote items we have there the complete Forsaken King Vote set which consists of the Armor Boots Cloak and helm and just to add, there are also vote aura and vote capes, so there is really no reason that one can't stand up and fight against geared donators. and to go back to your suggestion. go to the MVP room grind some zeny its fast. Use Wizard and go to Abyss_03 kill gold acidus take the treasure chest use @ali command and sell those chest using your Whitesmith. that will be fast zeny.

Note: Everything gathered in Forsaken Ragnarok through hard work and effort is better achieved when you had your most wanted item owned. (Been there done that) :D

SO yea good luck in your FRO Journey !

its okay even if its pk map..and i dont want to donate, i dont want to waste money for just a game..im just playing here just for fun and at the future my friends will also play here..just support the newbies suggestion..dont suggest just to donate for a good gear >.<

I am not suggesting that you only donate. What i am saying is that there are other ways for you to obtain items such as grinding and voting. Holding the time of the mvp that you are hunting is part of the thrill of the game. I have invited new players to play the game and in no time they were voting and voting and now, they have a full Forsaken king vote set. You see giving out the re-spawn time is losing the advantage if your the one who killed it last. If you killed it last you have the advantage of knowing the next re-spawn time and will be the first to find and kill the MVP. Nothing in life is given for free or is given easily, you have to work hard for it.

I also do not recommend this and I recommend what they said. "Hunting" is part of the game where you have search for the exact location of the MVP. We don't want to spoil that "thrill" designed by the game developer. And correct, it will be a lot easier for pros to hunt the MVP and the newbies won't get a chance.

If you don't like the idea of donating (easiest way to get geared up), then you really have to grind and do the quests, votes, etc. basically, this "shortcut" is not the solution to your problem.

As what they said, this idea won't bring benefit to you, it will worsen the situation you are into.

Our server already provided an MvP Room, it might be expensive to a newbie but its a way of earning profit for others if they are lucky. What I did to earn tokens when I got back is joining Events and also doing the Legendary Weapon Quest tons of times and selling them.

If the timer gets implemented it will be harder for newbees, not easier. The geared players will be there too and just kill you before you can attempt getting the MVP.

Trust this man..it gonna be hard for newbie (without close friend)

You see giving out the re-spawn time is losing the advantage if your the one who killed it last. If you killed it last you have the advantage of knowing the next re-spawn time and will be the first to find and kill the MVP.

you dont get what i mean..im suggesting the time of death of mvp so that not only the player who killed the mvp knows the time of the respawn but also the other players O.o

oh well whatever! better find another server then i just want to play for fun not to be addicted playing much time and stock hunting items..thanks!

you dont get what i mean..im suggesting the time of death of mvp so that not only the player who killed the mvp knows the time of the respawn but also the other players O.o

oh well whatever! better find another server then i just want to play for fun not to be addicted playing much time and stock hunting items..thanks!

If you want to get something, you'll have to work hard for it. Now if you find a server that gives you everything without having to work for it, then good luck staying there, I heard those kind of servers doesn't last.

• Like 1

You don't expect everything to be given to you on a silver platter. As what people here have stated, if this gets implemented it will only have a negative effect on you rather than it being a positive one. and also the idea of MVP guilds and camping also matters a lot specially to newbies that hasn't have close geared friends yet. Well, if that's what you want then go. As what Victoria stated, "those kind of servers doesn't last".

If you want to get something, you'll have to work hard for it. Now if you find a server that gives you everything without having to work for it, then good luck staying there, I heard those kind of servers doesn't last.

He wants everything to be easy... he doesn't want to grind at all. we did everything that could convince him about the possible side effects of this suggestion but i think he is taking it the hard way.

We already have MVP rooms though. There are already other ways of getting cards.

Well Ray, He doesn't want to grind and he said that MVP rooms are too expensive. but given the fact that You can solo and summon a number of MVPs given that you have zeny is reasonable enough. I don't know why he doesn't understand this.

At the moment, the mvp room is much more guaranteed than hunting. I mean, if you do not see the MVP in the map after searching for like 5 minutes, farm zeny for 30minutes then come back to the map. After getting zeny, you can either farm seeds or farm some more zeny and try the mvp room, then just do the normal MVP hunting in between. That way, no time is wasted, and you will eventually get the card. It beats trying to wait and check the mvp every few minutes.