JadedLight

Anti Gtb Card..

-1 gtb has so much counter play, why would you nerf it lol. This would just make magic classes OP and everyone would go glass cannon magic classes lol

uhmm its not about nerfing the GTB card

as i stated from my 1st post.. anti gtb card.. a new card that will counter it..

Edited by JadedLight

as i stated from my 1st post.. anti gtb card.. a new card that will counter it..

Which is pretty much nerfing gtb if you add something to counter it lmfao.

He just love to twist his word around. =_=

you as a wizard would only resort to stave crushing people? :/ while your skill are dead coz a GTB card.. they named that character a wizard.. coz yes he uses magic..

why bother with one weapon if you can switch it in with another one with an ANTI GTB..

yes i know you forum people need to support it or not.. but im seeing only a bunch of.. what 5-8 people QQing about other peoples ideas?

guys you are just a tiny number of people that are lets say out of 500+ registered member here in the forum? i still have 490 people to get..

if he didnt post that pic in the first place i would have never talked about it..

First, stave crash was counted as magic cause it calculated on Magic Attack and reduced with enemy Physical Defend. In a sense its still counted as magic attack. (Kinda weird argument I think but its funny how you made my day so I will let it slip)

Second, why bother with one weapon? In every class I play in this server 3 weapon was the minimum weapon I bring. My current Professor bring 5 weapons. 2 for bolt, 2 for stave, and 1 for strip. And I never have any problem with my current gear and I didn't see the need to bring the Anti GTB like what you said.

Third, QQ? Hmmm... I'll let this one slip also. There is no end when talking about things like this. And by seeing the argument you make, it can be clearly seen who is the one making himself looks like an idiot.

Edited by gennova

you as a wizard would only resort to stave crushing people? :/ while your skill are dead coz a GTB card.. they named that character a wizard.. coz yes he uses magic..

why bother with one weapon if you can switch it in with another one with an ANTI GTB..

yes i know you forum people need to support it or not.. but im seeing only a bunch of.. what 5-8 people QQing about other peoples ideas?

guys you are just a tiny number of people that are lets say out of 500+ registered member here in the forum? i still have 490 people to get..

if he didnt post that pic in the first place i would have never talked about it..

Again, as a wizard, if you are using your skills and they switch to GTB, you use stave crasher to force them out of GTB. I did it so many times than I can count, that they were forced to use usakoring shield again. Stop playing 1v1 too, wizard aren't even made for that. And yes, I would keep on using stave crasher, it is a wizard skill anyway, so I am still playing as a wizard.

I won't bother with a card to pierce GTB if my stave crasher does more damage than using magic with it. What was the point? I would want to kill my enemy, I would of course need to do the most damaging skill I can do at that point.

Take note none of us was QQing, but rather giving advice to a someone who seem new because he can't combat a card that is so easy to counter. You are the one QQing about GTB.

Coz you had to reply in an inappropriate manner. Can you keep it clean and make valid reasons. And those 5-8 people you are talking about may have been here longer than you here in the server and the forums, compared to you who has been on the forums since 3-1-2015(scroll over the name FYI), may have read the suggestions for wizards and would know what they are talking about. As we have read the various reasoning of players, those who actually play wiz in a high end level.

On topic:

You just focused on 1 way of beating other players, which is to spam your skill head on. Its pretty similar to a previous suggestion which was to make GTB reduce magic atk instead. Alot here have already said it, why would you atk someone with magic knowing that you would only do less of it compared to what you could do with a specialized stave crasher gear? We should suggest a pneuma-piercing bow or arrow while were at it.

Might as well join the team of giant wall of text writers, e-cards are not gonna do anything good.

1) A wizard uses magic, but has Stave Crasher for the purpose of dealing damage against GTB users.

Sure, the class is named "Wizard" because in fairytales you have read, they use magic. Yet biochemists CAN use Fire and Cold bolts if they have their Legendary/Valkyrie weapon. :)

The reason for why Biochemists' weapons have that is similar to the Stave Crasher: an alternative way to deal damage if your primary damage-dealing abilities do not work.

If the main is unavailable, there's always an alternative.

Also, you shouldn't pretty much underestimate the unpopular skills of some classes. Sometimes, that's the skill that can overturn the table.

2) If you're questioning about switching gears, then I think it's your first time being in a high-rate private RO server.

Keep in mind that private servers (especially high-rates) tend to be custom on alot of things, which brings intense fast-paced PvP into the game. That's why you have to switch.

You gotta switch gears and weapons depending on who you are battling with.

3) Those 'few people' you speak of have been in here longer than you, so they have already observed, and understood, the customs of ForsakenRO.

That pretty much means those 'people' are more knowledgeable and more experienced. Just like the person above me, he knows the customs of ForsakenRO quite well, even if he just seems to be a SinX main.

4) I wouldn't have posted that e-card if you have taken gennova's criticism properly, but instead you decided to just discard and mock his opinion simply because it's against your suggestion.

All he did was just show his opinion about the subject matter, his own experience in the class, and his idea of just changing the script for GTB.

Then you chose to say these:

what you just have said about programmers perspective was the laziest thing i have ever saw in my entire 12years of being a gamer lol..
i dont give a birds ass about what you guys are talking in the other post
2nd of all i dont even care what you say lol

If you had not decided to reply inappropriately to gennova's opinion, again, I wouldn't have posted that e-card.

Edited by Aerofox

-1 mate sorry. High wizard are actually useful if you know how to play them in woe or pvp... in woe a high wizard can team up with a champ and kill tons of ppl provided he knows how to play wizzy properly...

This has been suggested so many times. Might as well be the top suggestion on forums. He's already tested this a lot and decided not to change it. I doubt he will change his mind with someone asking yet again.

This has been suggested so many times. Might as well be the top suggestion on forums. He's already tested this a lot and decided not to change it. I doubt he will change his mind with someone asking yet again.

And all the people who replied to this post I already pointed out as for why this change was unnecessary. Hope the thread poster understand it.

I have no idea what the woe situation looks like in this server since I recently joined this server but I have to say a card against GTB is just not a good idea... HWs are one of the powerful killers in woe. If properly geared or played they can almost kill all classes (yep snipers to its not impossible). What could be done (which is still a bad idea in my opinion) is to reduce a little bit the effect of GTB like 80% immunity to magic, 20% dmg and hws card, mdef piercing items don't take effect. Anti-Coma or other effects remain the same.

There is already a topic called "HW's need love" in order to solve problems of this class, If you read that topic you are goin to see that real problem of that class is not the use of GTB.

- 1 to this suggestion.

All suggestions regarding/involving the GTB card have been rejected since 2007 (I know since I'm here for that long).

The Bonus NomagicDamage script can't be nullified with an anti-GTB card unless you change the mechanics of the GTB card itself.

Thus the suggestion you make here for another card would also involve changing the GTB card and thus won't happen.

However I personally would support GTB card to only reduce magic damage by 50-70% so that magic classes still have their use, people would just default to their Usakoring shields and render the card useless that way.

Since Coma and Dispel still don't pierce GTB, that'll be it's main functionality (like it is now) and wizards also still would have to swap weapons to get the most out of it, since everyone default Usakoring anyway (50% less damage from players). In the end it'll nullify your suggestion and we're back at square one.

Hopefully you do take this a bit more serious than previous replies to your suggestion as no one tries to bash it, but talks from experience.

Also, if you do choose to bash what I just said above that's your loss, not mine. I'm giving you insight on why this isn't feasible, what you do with that is up to you.