Leo `D

Fbh(Fallen Bishop Hibram) Card On Professor

I am suggesting instead of -10% Matk on Prof why not change to -5% Matk so I will not switch Boots when I use Stave Crusher

2 FBH still give 10% Matk same as 2 Silver FBH

Current FBH Card Effect

Matk +10%

MaxSP -50%

Increase Damage to Angel/Demi-Human +50%

[Professor] - If wore by Professor Class

Matk -10% - I want to change this to Matk - 5% so there will be 5% left in the card for Professor

read effect of the Fbh card

Edited by Leo `D

what's the point of having silver fbh if normal fbh does the same thing? that's going to drive the price of fallen bishop down to nothing. -1 it's not worth the economy hit.

Im pointing to use the other effect of FBH like the Demi-Human damage when using Stave Cruser

Note Not only the Silver FBH has 5% Matk even Uber Poporing Card

If your point the eco of Silver FBH there alternative if you want 5% Matk

Edited by Leo `D

hotkey your shoes... if you're going to use stave crasher while the target is on gtb you're still going to be dealing 35% more damage because they lose the shield card. if you have shoes on hotkey and you use battlemode it's not like it's hard to swap back and fourth to take people down on a prof.

Sir i know that already, thats way im suggesting that instead of reducing all 10% Matk to Profs why not less 5% only so there will be 5% left and the other effect will remain.

It will reduce Battle Mode keys in used, if it remain in 1 FBoots

if your worried about its Eco there are some substitute card for it, there are other card that gives 5% Matk damage

Uber Poporing = 5% Matk (this one is very cheap and 100% drop from Uber Poporing monster so theres no need to worrie)

Silver Fallen Bishop Card = 5% Matk

Edited by Leo `D

I can agree to this now it requires 4 kiels to spam effectively + the demi human add only works for stave/melee while other classes got all their physical damage boosted by the card by 50% I don't think 5% matk would be gamebreaking. Specially now it's a lot easier to counter full bolting profs anyway.

So "you" will not have to switch boots.

Seems to me this suggestion is only for your benefit.

Zergling has a point, there is a card called Silver FBH. It gives the effect that you want.

So "you" will not have to switch boots.

Seems to me this suggestion is only for your benefit.

Zergling has a point, there is a card called Silver FBH. It gives the effect that you want.

The point made about Silver FBH makes no sense. Silver FBH should be worse than the real FBH. Not better than the real FBH. So how is that a legit argument ? At LEAST give the regular fbh the same matk boost as the silver one. And that's only 5%. Honestly I think 5% matk for magic classes is doable exchange with losing 50% mana as well.... Keep in mind ALL physical classes get a 50% damage boost from this card. The magic % bonus was there to make up for the imbalancing of the card between magic users and physical damage dealers.

Edited by Shadi

He's asking to half the reducement of matk on the card by 5%. Right now the FBH card gives 0% matk to professors. While the silver fbh card gives 5% matk to professors. How does this make sense ? At least make the FBH card give the 5% as well if 10% is too much.

2 words.... SWAP..... SHOES. it's not hard.

That's not the point......Silver fbh is not supposed to give a bigger boost than regular FBH. That's like giving silver kiel 50% after cast delay instead of the regular kiel effect. Makes no sense ? Besides what's the big deal about adding 5% matk to fbh while they're supposed to have 10% in the first place. Bolter profs are extremely vurnerable now after the delay change, needing 4 kiels to spam with somewhat the speed they used to spam with makes them very vurnerable to status effects.

Profs that would default this would give up almost 100% base sp (with 2fbh) for 10% matk. This would be more of an advantage to the enemy than the prof as his energycoat will fade in 2-4 seconds of being hit. 10% matk compared to 100% more damage all physical damage classes can deal. Doesn't seem like a too fair exchange for the magic classes. But at least it's better than letting fbh's only be useful with stave crasher.

they are better than the fakes. it's not so much about the matk boost they are supposed to give the reason that they were nerfed for prof was because it was being abused to all hell. the good profs that use magic crasher are able to swap without any problem and you don't see them complaining in the least. it's not like it's hard to swap shoes especially if you're using battlemode. you have 3 lines of keys learn to use them all.

you can't be serious... you have 3 ROWS of hotkeys. if you can't find a way to swap shoes and you're a prof then you should start practicing. there's plenty of room on battlemode for everything. i have swapped several pieces of gear and had skills and converters so it's not that difficult to swap shoes as well as have skills and other gear on a prof.

As i said i don't use Silver FBH its not worth so much and hard to hunt, there is alternative if you wan't the 5% Matk and cost you cheaper.

Uber Poporing is also 5% Matk is what i used.

All i want is to be used FBH Card for all purpose Magic and Stave at the same time by not switching Boots

Edited by Leo `D

^ what leo is saying that there is already something that ruins silver fbh, uber poporing since it basically gives the same thing. so there's no harm in making fbh give 5% matk instead of 0. and you wouldnt be using silver fbh for melee/stave anyway.