SweetTooth

About Pally Guardian Rings Question and Answers????

Hello Guys, its me sweet tooth. Sorry for being inactive for a long time.

So, Here I am again reading some new trends and some new updates and I'm kinda finding the new updates fun.

I've been out for too long because of College.

So, Here i am Again :D

So, Here's The Topic for Today.

Introduction

So, here's the thing guys. Me and my friend made a Pally G.set and I was wondering about the stat distribution and so on.

Here's my 3 topics.

#1: I am confused about the Stat distribution on the Pally Guardian. (enlighten me, cause It's my first time about gloria domini)

#2: Is the Pally Guardian Meant to be tank type? Mix type? Magic Type? Physical Type? or so on (This is about #1)

#3: Help me with this so I can Make another Suggestion Like the one I made last time (Full Package on Sinx Crit Suggestion)

About Pally Guardian (#1 Question)

[Paladin of The Guardian]
Int +35     Vit +10    , Max HP +15%, Walking speed +15%
Reduce damage taken from Demihumans by 5%
Increase damage of Gloria Domini by 1000%

as you can see this is what makes me confused So bad. .....

Gloria domini is pure damage or we can say Fix damage also.

it damage enemy at fix 22k dmg or correct me? and you lose portion of your mana.

So here's my thought.

if it meant to be a tanker and to disrupt your enemy while tanking cause of mana while using gloria domini. (pally bless/Curse can do that also)  but the damage is not present on those two.

I can understand it that way. but not that tanky.

(Highlighted on Blue means it lacks those stat to be tanker.) 

(Highlighted  on Red Means it should be magical right? but this does not make any sense cause you can't increase the damage of gloria domini with magical dmg or int.) (Red also means its not viable for tank cause you don't need int for tanker.)

One last question is that if it meant to be a killer pally of pvp type pally.

The cast delay on the gloria domini is too bad. its like full buster without kiel.

(Question: But you will have more faster cast of gloria domini if you have Clown Magical String)

Well, you can also increase other Skills of other class with the magical string.

other class doesn't need magical string to spam normally with their skills.

so why pally guardian's gloria domini needs a magical string to do normal casting of gloria domini? (get my point guys?)

:D

So, After thinking for a long time. Here's my thought about the Suggestion and changes should be made to this particular set.

#1: Have a Fix Damage and change the Stat on the Pally Guardian and Put some slight Decrease cast delay on the Pally Guardian.

#2: Don't Change the Cast delay(or make it slower a bit) and Make the casting unaffected by Magical String but make the Damage strong around 80k to 100k or so on. also change the stat of int cause why does it matter?  Put Str for more seed to be carry, Dex for the sustaining of casting, Agi, and so on.

Disregard my post if you don't Like it :D

My Motto is: To help the server to be better for everyone not just me. I want to make the server fun and better.

• Like 2

UPDATE  #1 

IN near future I would be posting video about the set so that everyone can understand it. all about the pally guardian :)

Pretty good research but, Remember gloria domini also decrease SP and pally is a tanky adding damage on gloria domini will only make another Immortal Class. So for me i don't think we need to change it, its good the way it is . 22k is already a big deal :) making it 80k is Mhmm ridiculous.

also IIRC bonus str doesn't add Weight :)

moving this thread to suggestion.

Edited by Penthesiliea