kenji0003

cant open the game

On 4/4/2017 at 5:35 PM, kenji0003 said:

help. everytime i run ragnarok it always run on minimize . how can i fix it? tnx

9 hours ago, hataz99 said:

we have the same problem..even I arrange the size in setup exe. its still minimize.. pls help guys.. or gm?? T.T

I think they pinned a link on ways to fix this since this is commonly encountered. Too lazy to look it up for you.

My idea on fixing this would be to run Setup.exe as admin. Right click Setup.exe and select Run as administrator. After that there are display stuff(cant remember fully) but AFAIK it should be blank or null. Select something, there should be a dropdown option for it. Save then run the game. If not go look for that post or ask GMs. LOL

1. edit your registry(run>regedit>software>gravity soft>RO)  for ragnarok search height and width set them to DECIMAL  input value :

700 and 1000.

2.run your setup as admin and close. 

3.right click setup.. click troubleshoot compability>troubleshoot program>click windows XP.

4.right click setup again troubleshoot compability>use recommended setting>ok

5.try run <3

usually this problem occur with windows 8 and 7

13 hours ago, Bucuk said:

1. edit your registry(run>regedit>software>gravity soft>RO)  for ragnarok search height and width set them to DECIMAL  input value :

700 and 1000.

2.run your setup as admin and close. 

3.right click setup.. click troubleshoot compability>troubleshoot program>click windows XP.

4.right click setup again troubleshoot compability>use recommended setting>ok

5.try run <3

usually this problem occur with windows 8 and 7

can you put pictures how is it done?? I cant clearly understand how its going to do.. pls help me.. tnx in advance..