nhoj16

Vending

Hi, just want to suggest something about the vending style in the market.

Objective - To attract more players in using the market.

Idea - If it is possible, can we make vending a little more organized in a way that all vendor will vend in a single line, that way no vendor will cover other sellers and will make buying in the market easier, also if it is possible to add the command @whosell "specific item" so that it will be easier for people to know if the item that they are looking for is available in vend area.

Team - @Genesis

Result -  A better place for players to vend and to buy items without the need to flood the BC or spend long hours in buying stuffs that are actually on vend town.

Thank You and i hope to hear from you soon. (Sorry if it has already been suggested, cant find anything related to this.)

+1 on the @whosell and also they could auto log-out a vendor whose zeny reaches 900m to 1b so that vendors can put all the items they could vend without fearing of losing zenies that exceed 1b capacity.

17 hours ago, Fenrir said:

+1 on the @whosell and also they could auto log-out a vendor whose zeny reaches 900m to 1b so that vendors can put all the items they could vend without fearing of losing zenies that exceed 1b capacity.

+1 to this. I wanna add something as well. I was hoping if the vendors could have designated areas where they sell their items. From L. Equips, Cards, Quest Items and Consumables to Tokens in different areas of the map.