qperteplex

Transparency of updates

Could we make the upcoming updates transparent to the FRO community? I am not trying to imply that the GM team are hiding something. Surprises are cool also. Its just that our input could be considered before the update is released. Possibly could lessen some problems post update. I know we have suggestions for that but what about the stuff that was initiated by the GMs which are not visible to the players.

In relation to this, rather than surprising us with a sudden update or patch release, can you give a post, warning or heads up when any of the said items will be done. Like, "Hey everyone update is coming this Friday 11/18/2016" or something like that. My reason for this is just added awareness as I lost 2 chances of opening castle chests before because of this.

Hey,

We tend to release updates later in the afternoon to prevent people from losing their castle drops. Normally, if what you mentioned happens, we spawn treasure boxes for the players so they don't lose their boxes. We understand its an investment of time and resources to WoE so we tend to compensate players. We honestly don't know exactly when an update is going to be released as last minute set backs can really delay the process.