Xanxus

Item To Ticket Conversion

I'm a hardcore farmer and I find it hard to trade and store some usable items because of the weight and quantity.

I'd like to propose adding more convertibles to the ticket exchanger like all types of boxes: BoSunlight, BoResentment and the like. Also Alovera, holy water and the like.

:D

Same suggestions have been posted before. I too agreed with this.

But if I remember correctly the reason they can't implement it is because they can't do it.

I forgot the detail.

There's plenty of NPC's that can take items you buy and convert it into items to your storage... Look at the BG NPC Telma. There's an option to exchange your badges for battleground materials directly into your storage. It's completely possible and any GM that says it can't be done is simply lazy or they don't know what they are talking about.

There's plenty of NPC's that can take items you buy and convert it into items to your storage... Look at the BG NPC Telma. There's an option to exchange your badges for battleground materials directly into your storage. It's completely possible and any GM that says it can't be done is simply lazy or they don't know what they are talking about.

If you keep shitting all over the GM Team/myself in every other post you are going to get banned. Fair warning.

In regards to the topic, its possible to make it so you can convert multiple tickets at the same time. However, precautions will need to be taken to ensure tokens aren't dropped due to a player being overweight.