tiffycaek

Egotrippin'

eg03pin

Greetings, fellow humans. We are I am making this guild after all my attempts to find a casual, social guild were met with failure. Mostly.

Originally, this was a guild from my old server, and the guild leader is dead has been away for a long time, so I'm stealing

carrying on his legacy of providing a guild, and a guild title for hobos casual players who have no place in the current, cut-throat

WoE and PvP guilds.

I'm sure there are many people like me who are not interested in WoEing or PvPing seriously,

or even farming for gear and MVP's every single day. Sometimes, I you just want to sit back

in town, wear kawaii headgears, and chat with interesting people anyone who'll talk to you.

And so, a social guild for all you lazy fuckers casual players who can't don't like to PvP or WoE

or farm or do anything productive.

What we promise

Events (with rewards) NOW WITH REWARDS PRAISE ALMIGHTY DAMON SAMA

Funny Guild Titles of your choice

MVP parties

Crazy Interesting people

Fun

Assistance(?) with Kawaii Headgears

What I can offer

Help with character builds and game mechanics. I've been playing RO on and off since the iRO open beta and I

take pride in my useless extensive knowledge of RO mechanics and tips and tricks.

What we don't promise

WoE (I'm lazy)

PvP (I'm lazy)

Farming assistance (I'm lazy)

BG (does this server even have BG?)

Riches and Power (I'm lazy and poor)

Requirements

engrish - do u spik et?

Mental age of 18 and above. Borderline age judged on case to case basis.

Ability to endure offensive, insensitive and inappropriate unconventional humor.

Traditionally, we also venerate our great eternal leader, Kim Jong Il, while mocking his lard-ass, dull progeny, Kim Jong Un.

So, all in all, we're a pretty fun useless guild, and you should('nt) join us immediately ever, if you've ever felt an existential crisis while farming or being rekt by some 12 year old with donates or while watching your entire guild get slaughtered by a single berry popping faggot champ.

To join, contact Auri Moonfae, or anyone in eg03pin. We hang out in Gonryun (@go 11) because we're too cool to hang out in unconventional places because it has a nice BGM. I swear.

Edited by tiffycaek
  • Like 2

So... umm... is this the Dark Side? Do you have cookies in there? If so, count me in please!

@Armstrong

The dark side beckons. We have cookies AND lesbians. And hats. Looking forward to unfair GM bias more members!

@kuge90

As long as it's....AMERICAN PIE. Pls do join it gets boring talking to myself after the first couple of hours.

@Aerofox

I...don't even....y u disappeareded after inviting me :(

Edited by tiffycaek

@Aerofox

I...don't even....y u disappeareded after inviting me :(

I didn't disappear :o sorry if I made you worried

Also I had to attend to some stuff of my own in another state, so I lost connection with my lappy for a week </3

I think I'm the laziest person in fRO

Please love me

I think I'm the laziest person in fRO

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED

I havn't moved my baby novice from its seat in for fild for many months now

I havn't moved my baby novice from its seat in for fild for many months now

you win

wow

teach me s-sempai

I log in talk to anyone that will listen, when people get sick of me and stop talking to me I alt tab to life and eat food

That sounds pretty much like me. But I haven't reached your mastery yet. pls come by go 11 sometime sempai

Hahahaha I LOVE THIS.

I can't beat talby over there, but I have this char, created only to look good and sit in town.

can I join?

<:

yes please I need more people to talk to <3

Looking for more people to afk with me on for_fild01, where fRO careers go to die.

Anyone already in the guild can attest to my sheer dedication towards being a lazy feg

i will offer my dark soul to the dark lord tiffycaek by making a guild siggy

stay tuned for a few minutes, i'll edit this post w/ the sig

Edited by Aerofox

Join the largest afk-baby sensation guild this side of Midgard.

i will offer my dark soul to the dark lord tiffycaek by making a guild siggy

stay tuned for a few minutes, i'll edit this post w/ the sig

Our members are so certifiably lazy, they make forum posts announcing work to be done in a few minutes, which isn't done for a few days.

join us today

• Like 1

Join the largest afk-baby sensation guild this side of Midgard.

Our members are so certifiably lazy, they make forum posts announcing work to be done in a few minutes, which isn't done for a few days.

join us today

BINGO!