nasa

Sinx Breaker Hybrid For Pvp And Breaker

Main Weapon = L.crit = card = 2 tg 1x the paper 1x abysmal knight

Second weapon = l.blade [pvp] = 2 tg 2x the skel worker

Second weapon = l.fenrir[breaker] = 1 tg 1 abysmal knight 1 desert wolf 1 orc skeleton

Helm = +10 , 2 seyren windsor

Middle Aura = vanberk

Lower Aura = vanberk / maya purple

Armor = tao gunka , ghostring , 2 gloom

Shield = Usakoring [ you can use 2 shield for gtb ]

Cloak = 1 skoll 1 raydric

Boots = 2 fallen bishop

any accessories with str stat within it

STAT

Str = 250

ASPD = 195

Crit = 120

the rest of the point is for Vit

More info pm me ( IGN . Pew.Die.Pie , TwinDragons) Thanks

Edited by nasa

You're gonna have to put more info on your stats :)

Str = 290+ (Base + Bonus should be divisible by 10 to get bonus damage)

Crit = 100 is fine, your damage wont get higher with a higher crit, it just shows the chances of you getting a critical hit. Str is your main source of damage

No dex

ASPD = Use dual weapons when putting stats on

You dont need l.blade :) just use fenrir dagger as your off hand weapon.

I use L.blade for pvp which i always does :P

I usually miss atk when i put 100,105,110,115 so then i decide 120 which i thought its the right decision but thanks for the info

Why would you need vanberk 2x if your crit rate is already 100+? While I do get that you might need it for high luk classes, I just do not get why is it not just on a spare headgear that you switch into when fighting high luk classes.

Using l.blade will make you put a lot of agi since it is a one hand sword. While it does give you a bit of damage boost, it is not that huge so I would agree with plok and use a dagger as an offhand since you are trying to combine breaking + pvping. If it was ONLY pvp, I would use l.blade since my primary focus is only on damage. Since you are also breaking, any stat that you use for more agi will make your vit be sacrificed. You need to be alive in WoE, you need survivability going in.

The gloom GR armor won't really save you so I would swap it out for a better armor.

I would also say that 280 str is a bit high. Again, you are trying to combine breaking and pvping here. Your pvp damage should be high enough even i your base str is around 260 or even 250. I would play around with the stats more but for me, I like having 280-300k+ hp but deals good damage. But that's me so it might not work for you. What I am saying is that you should play around the stats more.

Why would you need vanberk 2x if your crit rate is already 100+? While I do get that you might need it for high luk classes, I just do not get why is it not just on a spare headgear that you switch into when fighting high luk classes.

Using l.blade will make you put a lot of agi since it is a one hand sword. While it does give you a bit of damage boost, it is not that huge so I would agree with plok and use a dagger as an offhand since you are trying to combine breaking + pvping. If it was ONLY pvp, I would use l.blade since my primary focus is only on damage. Since you are also breaking, any stat that you use for more agi will make your vit be sacrificed. You need to be alive in WoE, you need survivability going in.

The gloom GR armor won't really save you so I would swap it out for a better armor.

I would also say that 280 str is a bit high. Again, you are trying to combine breaking and pvping here. Your pvp damage should be high enough even i your base str is around 260 or even 250. I would play around with the stats more but for me, I like having 280-300k+ hp but deals good damage. But that's me so it might not work for you. What I am saying is that you should play around the stats more.

The vanberk is used for the +2 str since you cannot +10 mid/lower donation items.

The vanberk is used for the +2 str since you cannot +10 mid/lower donation items.

That makes sense then, I thought he was using it for the crit bonus. Still, wouldn't have wasted a slot just for 2 stats when you can get that easily with foods.

I make it 280 str so i can bring alot of seed :D

If your hp is high enough and know when to seed, 260 str vs 280 str won't really mean a lot as it only allows you to carry a few more seeds.

I cant see that this build is Hybrid... This is just a normal crit type which is switching from breaking to pvp or vice versa. Correct me if im wrong.

If you can make it like Crit Type + Meteor Assault / Soul Breaker type. I would say it is Hybrid.