Marjong Feaver

Lord Knight Denerf/nerf

So, I had a conversation with [GM]Capuccino about this.

I find the recent nerf stupidly unbalanced and unfair on the Lord knight class, Simply because it's made it pretty much useless to use. I mean yes it does good damage and there are other skills to use, But Fighting Sniper/Whitesmith(These are probably the top 2 classes to fight a Lord knight) It's stupidly unbalanced.

I was fighting someone who was hitting me for 40-65k every hit, and spamming it at the rate of 39 hits every 15seconds, And double strafe at 25k per hit, At the rate of 39 hits every 15-20 seconds, Whilst i was on Lord knight, I was hitting roughly 45-60k per hit, But ofc because of the recently nerf the damage i was doing wasn't even effecting their health because of how slow i was spamming BB, I don't personally have a spiral weapon(toopoorqq).

We then went onto other classes fighting a lord knight, Such as a prof/bio/Gunslinger etc. Whom of all can spam skills pretty decent, Would then render Lord knight useless yet again, because they can do high damage, at a rate of fire which is vastly better than a lord knight spam, or the rate they can use BB/Spiral.

Which i would like to suggest, Re-thinking the LK nerf.
Give them some delay back, so they are able to actually spam (Not too much like before, I agree the class needed a nerf. But it was too much and made the class very unbalanced, In sense of not being able to do anything but tank and/or die).

Basically, my suggestion is Re-do the LK nerf, give them less delay so they can actually spam BB. (Look at a LK Fight a WS, or Bio, or any class really.) Lord knight sucks ass right now, and it's disappointing.

Just a suggestion. (Idk if this was clear or not xD)

I see some LK like LilFreak fighting just fine w/ Sniper/WS :o

We then went onto other classes fighting a lord knight, Such as a prof/bio/Gunslinger etc. Whom of all can spam skills pretty decent,

u srs m8?

Hmmm... I think you play your class the wrong way, since LK not suck at all in my opinion. When I'm alone playing LK right now, I found the class enjoyable.

Please keep in mind that Lord Knights have the highest vitality modifier which grants them a huge amount of HP. Furthermore they are a strength based class, which alllows them to carry a lot more yggs/seeds than most classes. If your spam is as good as Snipers spam, in what way does a Sniper outclass you? A Lord Knight has more HP, higher weightlimit, great mobility, variety of skills (close and ranged skills such as BB & Spiral Pierce etc.) and your damage is nearly as good. That's the reason why the delays are as they are now.

I'd love to see you guys fighting a good Whitesmith/sniper etcetc And being able to kill him, whilst having 500 seeds. + Using BB.

Also, I am serious about the gunslinger thing, I know a few that could probably kill most lk's.

Never see such a Gunslinger, and if you sure I would love to fight him/her sometimes. And spamming BB only won't do you any good anyway.

Try to switch between Frey/L LK Sword and Edge when the enemy hard to kill and see how your enemy react.

And if you fight in place where knockback is enabled, having spear is important.

I'd love to see you guys fighting a good Whitesmith/sniper etcetc And being able to kill him, whilst having 500 seeds. + Using BB.

Also, I am serious about the gunslinger thing, I know a few that could probably kill most lk's.

Two words: Vital Strike

You are playing LK wrong if the only thing you know is spam BB. Switch to a spear when fighting whitesmith and keep him at bay. I would like to see a WS and sniper win against an LK once they are crippled by vital strike.

Sniper is easy as well, all his skills are ranged, what kind of damage will a sniper do (especially now that everyone is on FAS) if you use noxious?

Lastly, the delays in place were done to stop abuse, not directly nerf the LK class. I do not actually spam BB myself because I think it is stupid to rely on that skill. I spam spiral pierce just fine though

The BB spam is more than fine the way it is right now. It can still easily kill but it simply can't be abused as hard anymore. I don't notice much difference from LKs that have always played legitly.