lhey_tabletz

Vote Items Is It Possible

That's too much already. You already get them for free by just voting, now you want to gain a profit out of it?

As I see it, you would want vote items to be tradeable so you can sell it, because there is no other reason why would someone would want it tradeable.

I'll be straightforward, sorry: that's a bad idea.

It will simply just make a giant wormhole in the server economy, and would simply render a quarter of the donation items useless.
But if you're talking about trading as in passing around your own characters, then you can do that via storage.

-1 for me too lol I know its a let down, but in a serious matter, there are other just many other items you can actually do that and like what Ray's mentioned earlier, are you trying to monopolize something which is obtainable for free via votes? I think its good enough to just put it in your storage and share the damn items among your own characters in your own account.

Maybe this suggestion comes from the idea of having many account but lazy to vote all account so just vote 1 account and transfer the item to another item who need it.

But still its something I can't agree upon.