Veracity

Update On Our Situation

Thank you everyone for your patience and understanding as we've been going through this difficult time with the server. Although we have DDoS protection, we've been experiencing extremely large attacks against the server that exceed our protection. Genesis has been working around the clock with our host to try to do everything in his power to stop the attacks.

I want to assure everyone that nothing is going to happen to the server, and we will not close. We all love the server too much for that to happen. We've just celebrated over 7 years of ForsakenRO, and have become more successful than we ever thought possible and continue to grow. That's thanks to you, all of our awesome players! You all are what makes the server so special.

This isn't the first time someone has been jealous of our success and the high quality RO experience we provide. This has happened a few times in the past, and we always get through it. We are all dedicated 110% to the server and we aren't going anywhere. We'll keep doing everything we can until we find a way to resolve the issue.

We hope everyone will understand our situation and continue to be patient and supportive like you have been. I really can't say how much it means to us that we have such a wonderful community who is so loyal and dedicated to ForsakenRO as you all are. We're going to come back from this a better server and a stronger community.

Thank you for your understanding and dedication,

ForsakenRO Staff

• Like 6

Using up all your resources to attack a server? That's like so desperate. He/she/they don't have a life. LOL

Forsaken RO still rules the RO industry.

Good luck.. i hope can clear soon so no more lag ddos attack and dc..

btw merry christmas all.. GBU :)

Your Signature pic is outdated. It should be Young Meat since Do'Flaminggo will die soon /gg

And help me tell Jon to stop his mischief

Your Signature pic is outdated. It should be Young Meat since Do'Flaminggo will die soon /gg

And help me tell Jon to stop his mischief

lol... good sign /gg

yea so sad will die soon..

wat he do?