nate1002

Ship Captain Hat And Abyss_03

Dear, guys/ girls who has ship captain hat but no brains,

I have a Ship captain hat too, but the difference between me and you is that whenever I was getting zeny in abyss_03 i TOOK IT OFF.

This is a pvp server, there are loads of pvp map, you only need 52k damage to one hit gold dragon, wizards on this map are already the icon of a uncontrollable AoE douchebag, sniper and other job have more control over their target so just use your eyes and brain. If you are too cool, just don't farm nor go to normal maps. Donate to the server, get yourself a life :)

But if you find killing other players in a normal map fun, i suggest you to get a psychologist, have a talk with your friends or just get out of your room and have a walk in the nearest park.

Best regards,
A guy who uses ship captain hat with a brain

It's a part of the game

It is their way of gaining more ground, getting more assets, etc

Why don't you complain about asshole token sellers who sell tokens for 15m? Why don't they sell toks for 100k each? They need psychological therapy!!!

^That's you btw

Dear, guys/ girls who has ship captain hat but no brains,

I have a Ship captain hat too, but the difference between me and you is that whenever I was getting zeny in abyss_03 i TOOK IT OFF.

This is a pvp server, there are loads of pvp map, you only need 52k damage to one hit gold dragon, wizards on this map are already the icon of a uncontrollable AoE douchebag, sniper and other job have more control over their target so just use your eyes and brain. If you are too cool, just don't farm nor go to normal maps. Donate to the server, get yourself a life :)

But if you find killing other players in a normal map fun, i suggest you to get a psychologist, have a talk with your friends or just get out of your room and have a walk in the nearest park.

Best regards,

A guy who uses ship captain hat with a brain

or maybe instead of them seeing a psychologist you should buy a diary for stuff like this :th_e4:

Edited by Opiate

Can't believe people reply to this lame post, thankyou internet people. :)

It's a part of the game

It is their way of gaining more ground, getting more assets, etc

Why don't you complain about asshole token sellers who sell tokens for 15m? Why don't they sell toks for 100k each? They need psychological therapy!!!

^That's you btw

Eh, becasue I dont have problem with the economy in the game? 15m is cheap... Plus I can still farm there with ease if those people are on those map, it just i need to warp a little faster.

This isn't the complaining section..

I dont think this post belongs to anywhere... its a bit lame

or maybe instead of them seeing a psychologist you should buy a diary for stuff like this :th_e4:

Normal people with a right mind who saw this post will just ignore it or ask for delete, not giving more lame suggestion with a emo icon.. lolololol

Edited by nate1002

Well. we arent normal people to start with, we are called gamers, which have certain characteristics +mindset on things other than those people who really doesnt play online games or games to grind for.

Also its an mmorpg game, you cant expect everyone to act and behave in your liking. Also you already said it yourself, it is a PvP server. no more no less to explain on that matter

Commenting on posts like this would be normal, since the way you speak is like inviting others to flame on it. O.o Also isnt this post made for others to reply on after reading the things on what you have said? if its not you shouldnt have posted it for others to see.

Well. we arent normal people to start with, we are called gamers, which have certain characteristics +mindset on things other than those people who really doesnt play online games or games to grind for.

Also its an mmorpg game, you cant expect everyone to act and behave in your liking. Also you already said it yourself, it is a PvP server. no more no less to explain on that matter

Commenting on posts like this would be normal, since the way you speak is like inviting others to flame on it. O.o Also isnt this post made for others to reply on after reading the things on what you have said? if its not you shouldnt have posted it for others to see.

I do speak in a childish manner at times, my apology. Well, I agree with most of what you said but i disagree about gamer aren't normal people.

Yup, I can't and don't really expect anything from any players, since we probably know there are weird atmosphere in abyss_03. And i started to realise those ship captain player only turn up after few people gank up on the mage player as a revenge on their uncontrollable aoe. So I guess there is a good chance that those ship captain hat players are just previous mage player who re-login as a sniper to kill people in that map.

I guess it just the dynamics on that map. i find that dynamic is weird since there are warp command, and killing others doesn't speed up your farming, nor slowing down others. Asura monk will always get that mvp within 10sec. Ship captain hat means you are experienced in this server, and yet they are there to kill people and neglect farming, they are the strange one.

Edited by nate1002