My idea is to limit players to bring only 50 Yggs. This will make the game more interesting because most "strong" players depend on X number of yggs they have. This will also bring people to depend on their party, not go solo. This will be more challenging for breakers, etc.

This is just an idea and I hope people here in fRO are open minded and will help improve this idea.

Just no. If we do that, what's the point of the weight system? We had that for a reason, and that is to limit the supplies.

Limiting it to 50 is too much. That means champions are limited to 50 attacks? How about the high burst classes like SinX and Snipers, wouldn't this make them more powerful.

Having tons of yggs will never be the reason why players can be considered strong, that only works in fild where they can storage easily. Bring them to pvp room or any place where there is no @storage and see them screw themselves.

Also, limiting 50 to be carried on your inventory will give classes that has carts the best day of their lives.

• Like 1

No from me as well. We are on a high rate server. This will ruin Woe all in all. u can be killed in the gates or halfway before u even reach emp room if u limit it to just 50. And how about those Lk BBing u to death? im not a breaker myself. but as of now, even they seed they can easily die on emp room just a moment they run out of seeds if targeted by several champs + snipers.

well limiting the ygg usage is a no... if u work on the line of ... not being able to use @storage on pvped or woe area... then maybe i'll agree on that..at least this is a way ... rich ppl cant abuse ... the infinite storage of ygg seed in their storage and only limit them to be able to use what they manage to carry in 1 round

Edited by mmband

Hi guys, thanks to those who briefly explained their points to me and to those who just wanted to say this idea is stupid. Haha! Anyway, this is just a first step of brainstorming of an idea. I'm the type of person who gives a stupid idea and get all the negative feedback (which just happened right now). And that's the use of this thread, to formulate a stupid idea into creating something new and unique.

I'm sorry but I haven't played RO for a while (like 10 years already) and I enjoy playing here in fRO. Points taken.

Since I am still busy working on my character, I don't have much experience in WOE and GVG yet. I like what mmband said with regard to opening the @storage inside the map. Can you or can you not open @storage inside the map?

You can Open storage on PvP and WoE Maps.

Everyone can farm more than 4-5k seeds in just 1 hour. And if you are not a breaker, I doubt u can consume it all in 1 hour of woe unless otherwise of course you tend to just PvP at entrance. There is no storage in GvG though.

I couldnt agree on the storage not being able to function in pvp or woe areas. It is already given that there are weight limits. So when u run out of seeds. u can die easily while trying to storage without proper timing and also due to a fast phase PvP environment we have as a high rate server.

Not allowing to storage will Definitely give the merchant class tree a winning streak over almost all classes. since they can stock up seeds on their carts as ray said earlier.

You can Open storage on PvP and WoE Maps.

Everyone can farm more than 4-5k seeds in just 1 hour. And if you are not a breaker, I doubt u can consume it all in 1 hour of woe unless otherwise of course you tend to just PvP at entrance. There is no storage in GvG though.

I couldnt agree on the storage not being able to function in pvp or woe areas. It is already given that there are weight limits. So when u run out of seeds. u can die easily while trying to storage without proper timing and also due to a fast phase PvP environment we have as a high rate server.

Not allowing to storage will Definitely give the merchant class tree a winning streak over almost all classes. since they can stock up seeds on their carts as ray said earlier.

Great points my friend. Correct, if you're not a breaker you wouldn't need much Yggs.

That is when support players (like Priests) comes in to the picture.

Correct, other jobs such as merchants will have the advantage of this one since they have cards. But that's really the purpose of the cart of a merchant: to bring more items than other jobs?

I also agree with talbyy (even though he didn't say much hehe) that pallys will suffer with this idea. Instead of just saying I'm crazy, could you at least contribute by saying something like:

What if we have a table like this

Swordsman class = can carry up to 100 yggs only

Thief class = can carry up to 100 yggs only

Merchant class = can carry up to 50 yggs only

Archer class = can carry up to 50 yggs only

etc etc....

That way we can have a healty ideation here right? So keep it coming! :)

Sorry for this you make me so laugh ^_^ But try to suggest limit players to bring only 50 seeds in woe/pvp/gvg that was so fun XD

Good for you to make you "so laugh". LOL

50 is just a number. The thing is to limit the players to carry so much. XD

even 100 yggs is too much. We should not limit supplies. I can drain someone's 50 yggs, even 100 yggs in a short time, and I am a biochemist.

Exactly as ray said. we shouldnt limit it. It is what the weight limits are for. It is already there to limit the seeds that any player or job can carry.

I can dare say i can drain 50-100seeds or ygg in less than 2min.

Exactly as ray said. we shouldnt limit it. It is what the weight limits are for. It is already there to limit the seeds that any player or job can carry.

I can dare say i can drain 50-100seeds or ygg in less than 2min.

w0w nice, /rice i think all PRO here is drain 100 seeds in less than 2mns XD this era is more rich player and more PRO XD

w0w nice, /rice i think all PRO here is drain 100 seeds in less than 2mns XD this era is more rich player and more PRO XD

It's not about the damage. We just know how to throw them off their seeding rhythm by mixing up attacks and not make it constant damage. CJ there is mostly a prof, magic damage is random so it can get you off your seeding.

Someone who spams FAS at around 35k-40k is easy to seed through once you know how constant his spam is.

Edited by Rayray