w0w nice, /rice i think all PRO here is drain 100 seeds in less than 2mns XD this era is more rich player and more PRO XD

This is a fast phase PvP. So it is actually normal to drain pots that fast. And i cant say rich players are pro. and im just a normal player as well.

Even an ungeared prof can bolt 2k-4k ea and can withstand attacks. so definitely they still can drain seeds.

It's not about the damage. We just know how to throw them off their seeding rhythm by mixing up attacks and not make it constant damage. CJ there is mostly a prof, magic damage is random so it can get you off your seeding.

Someone who spams FAS at around 35k-40k is easy to seed through once you know how constant his spam is.

yeah as ray said. Matk is very random and doublebolt doesnt work all the time there are times that it wont double bolt. Compared to fixed damage and spam which makes it easier to catch them off guard. Mostly i know is spamming seeds like crazy when get bolted xD

and the main issue here is the seeds themselves and as i have elaborated. Anyone can farm more than 4k seeds in an hour. So if ts the "power of unlimited seeds supply" is concern. I couldnt agree on the limitations.