Chingkal

What Cards Should I Use In Bio Weapon?

Im still new, im a bit confused to the guides i saw.. can someone juat directly answer me in yes or no. Does abyssmal knight has an effect in acid bomb when mvp, will archer skeleton card boost damage of Acid Bomb? Since it is affected by pneumas is it also considered as range attack? So does ships hat affevt the damage pf acid bomb? Why does the other strategy guide puts dwar valkyrie randgris card on their weapon? Does it have any effect on acid bomb? Or shoyld you just use passive attack in order to strip or dispell the enem using those cards?? What should be my main cards on weapon when using bio??

I don't really play bio much, but I'll tell you from what I know.

http://ragnarok.wikia.com/wiki/Acid_Demonstration

According the link I give Acid Bomb affected by race modifier card so Abysmal Knight should work, but idk whether this is true or not since I didn't test it on this server yet.

Archer skeleton will boost the damage too since Acid Bomb is ranged physical attack with neutral element and the element will stay neutral even if you change the element of your weapon or attack.

As for ship captain hat, well maybe it did give effect. I'm not sure, once again because I didn't test it yet.

Dwar and valk randgris put on weapon maybe for torture if you fight against melee attacker using the reflect given by ring and frigg, but the best answer would come to whoever make the guide.

And I don't think Dwar and valk randgris ability will triger on Acid Bomb.

As for main card for main weapon I guess I'll go with 4 kingring for more Matk, since the damage of both bolt and acid bomb come from Matk as well

you should post a reply on rayray's guide. he should be able to make it clear

Im still new, im a bit confused to the guides i saw.. can someone juat directly answer me in yes or no. Does abyssmal knight has an effect in acid bomb when mvp, will archer skeleton card boost damage of Acid Bomb? Since it is affected by pneumas is it also considered as range attack? So does ships hat affevt the damage pf acid bomb? Why does the other strategy guide puts dwar valkyrie randgris card on their weapon? Does it have any effect on acid bomb? Or shoyld you just use passive attack in order to strip or dispell the enem using those cards?? What should be my main cards on weapon when using bio??

This is a bit late but I'll post anyway to clear things up, and as Collin said above, you can just pm me or reply on my thread since I can't monitor everything. I also see some information that gennova posted that I think only works on renewal servers(which FRO is not).

The server is set on pre-renewal. So some of the mechanics for acid bomb are unchanged(I tested them).

For the general thing, no card will affect Acid Bomb damage pre renewal.

1. Abysmal knight card will not work.

2. Archer skeleton card only works for acid bomb on renewal servers, thus it does not work here.

3. Acid bomb is a neutral elemental ranged attack, not a ranged physical attack. Meaning it has a league of its own, but they made it so that it seems physical since pneuma affects it. But no, ship captain does not work at all(i tested this myself when I was making the guide).

4. I explained why i said to use dwar and valk randgris, it is to enable yourself to auto-cast those skills when being attacked with melee and you have at least 1% of melee reflect(like from friggs shield or skull aura) since melee reflect is considered as an auto-attack by your character.

5. Your main cards are what I said, phree, valk randgris, and two cards that you think will help you defensively if you auto cast them(metaling, dwarlord, thanatos maero, stormy knight) or add a doppelganger card to reduce the agi needed for 195 aspd. Kingring cards ONLY affect your bolts, and then leave you with nothing if your bolts do not work(GTB). Acid bomb damage only is affected by your INT, not MATK like it is widely known. So you just get two weapons, one with the defensive for normal stuff and just switch to 4x kingring when you are gonna be bolting and enemy is ranged for the most part.