xSeraphina

Guild Leaders Pay Tokens To Implement Their Own Personal Kafra In 1 Location.

I don't know if this would be abused, and emphasis on only one so that randoms don't summon a bunch of kafra's for trollz. I was thinking it would be alot more cooler if guilds had hide outs that were a bit more hidden and not in such common locations just for the heck of it. My suggestion is that guild leader be able to pay a select number of tokens to have their own kafra in a location of their choice so that guild members could set it as save point, etc. And so that there's not a bunch of kafra everywhere, perhaps to make it invisible/unavailable to non-guild members.

• Like 1

if thats the case just bring back the guild hideout

Multiple guild hide-outs with the basic hide-out NPCs, except buffers. Buffer replace with a healer should be fine. Anything that works, can't really be bothered too much about it unless it's about bringing the buffer back then I am against this.

I'm fairly new and I've never heard of guild hide out. .___. It sounds neat tho, so bring whatever this is back then!!

Before there was this thing called "Guild Hideouts" this is where Guild Leaders who bids the highest gets the "hideout" in where the kafra there gives "FULL BUFFS + FCP" and an "Unlimited Access" to the seed and speed rooms. They took it out simply because its making things unbalanced for other guilds who cant afford to bid for one.
But if its just a base for saving locations then yes why not. but if it have more to in it, maybe not.

Before there was this thing called "Guild Hideouts" this is where Guild Leaders who bids the highest gets the "hideout" in where the kafra there gives "FULL BUFFS + FCP" and an "Unlimited Access" to the seed and speed rooms. They took it out simply because its making things unbalanced for other guilds who cant afford to bid for one.

But if its just a base for saving locations then yes why not. but if it have more to in it, maybe not.

i just want there to be a kafra there so we could have a save point. no buffs or anythin :c

Guest Mystique

If there is a guild hide out, other towns would be EMPTY because people would AFK/hang out over the hide out, and also it would be hard to reach other people especially when they have symbols in there name which is everyone doesn't know how to do it. I support this, but I don't want to see more EMPTY TOWNS anymore when there is already a couple more. Why not secretly use those EMPTY TOWNS as a secret hide-out ? I mean I know plenty of places/towns that people doesn't even bother going.

If there is a guild hide out, other towns would be EMPTY because people would AFK/hang out over the hide out, and also it would be hard to reach other people especially when they have symbols in there name which is everyone doesn't know how to do it. I support this, but I don't want to see more EMPTY TOWNS anymore when there is already a couple more. Why not secretly use those EMPTY TOWNS as a secret hide-out ? I mean I know plenty of places/towns that people doesn't even bother going.

That would be alright too, I guess. I don't like how empty the towns are and that Fcity you can barely see a thing going on in the plaza. :s

Multiple guild hide-outs with the basic hide-out NPCs, except buffers. Buffer replace with a healer should be fine. Anything that works, can't really be bothered too much about it unless it's about bringing the buffer back then I am against this.

Whew, always thought it was quite a display of guild loyalty when there was a flux of players to the guild who won the bid for the hideout.

If some sort of kafra/guild hideout was re-implemented, it would definitely have to be tweaked for balance (something like the current healer but a bit more potent). It also serves as a great token sink for the server. Sounds great in theory, though it would possibly take some time for it to truly integrate with the metagame of the server.

Edited by Forum~

i just want there to be a kafra there so we could have a save point. no buffs or anythin :c

Very well said :) +1 to this only Kafra with Healer at any desired point in paying a certain fee

There was this thing before called Guild Hideout and you gotta pay 4 it for the rent
Ye bring back the hideout

+1 for dis

Edited by Maiimaii

This is basically a guild hideout, which was extremely involved in the past. I like the way it is now, guild leaders have their own locations in each city. On top of that, they don't need to pay a huge fee to have this hideout, allowing them to pay their guild members more.