Sensation

Item Description Fixes

Hello everyone, in our continuous effort we want to make everything as good as possible. To avoid confusion, I would like to know which items have a wrong description or a double description.

Please note the name of the item(s) in a reply here and I'll see what I can do. We will also try to fix other client related issues if they come up, you can PM me those or file a ticket so we can add them to our bug reports that will be added to get fixed the next update.

Thanks for your cooperation and effort.

Question.. do they only add 1 weight in-game? Because those seem to be the right values according to RMS.

Haven't seen any customs that have odd/questionable descriptions?

Edited by Sensation

That is server side, it ain't a item description. For those a bug report has to be filed, sorry.

And @ali treasure_box does work.

Edited by Sensation

Gangster Scarf has [2] when it should only have [1] cos plus it only allow u to slot 1 place

uhhmmm,, the blue aquarius diadem, the description in the site is " increase damage dealt by water property"

but in game it changed to "increase damage dealt to water property" which is a very big difference, wasted effort on making it,

Erm....Thor's Hammer, the description as a level 4 weapon but being refined as a level 2 weapon, is it suppose to be like that?

Also see that in the tokenshop that atroce card is +100 attack in the tokenshop but ingame the description as +25 atk wondering if it got nerfed, would be nice to know :}

Nvm about Atroce, adds +100 attack just the description is wrong hahaha.

Edited by shotchamp
  • Like 1

Ok, thanks for mentioning this. The new description is due to the renewal description changes, these are what we are looking for.

We'll look into the weapon.

This is a known issue, but due to easy access to 195 attack speed and the card being easily replaced with more useful ones this isn't a top priority.

Also this would be a bug report and not an item description fix. Thanks for the report though!

The "AFK hat" in the activity token trader. It states that it gives +5 to all stats and a 1 slot. But, it actually gives +10 to all stats and gives lvl. 3 cloaking + 1 slot. It's just the Description, thnx! :D

I made a topic about the Entweihen Crothen card because I'm not sure about the effect here in the server.
But still, I don't see any difference when I put it on. It's supossed to give MATK +100.

The Prof Bless RIng. Cause as others said and as i have tested it looks like it should have 20% attack bonus on description or it is the way it is?

My Sky Blue RAW have description reduce all damage taken 10% even though the effect same like other RAW (reflect 23% damage).

Dieadem have different effect writen on wiki and the actual game.

Dragon Tamer Helm description show no slot but can be compounded with 1 card.

And one more thing a little OOT (A little bug that I can live with it)

Guild Storage menu in Forsaken Kafra on Aldebaran bugged where it didn't warp you to default coord like other town Forsaken Kafra.

This bug make it harder to use the guild storage compared to other Forsaken Kafra.

It's a bit difficult to explain well, so maybe you can help me testing it thanks.

Black Frog Hat NPC is where exactly? It said for_fild02 192 182 on the website but that NPC is for the Cyan version.

And I'm not sure if this is the right thread for my question, so if it is I'm sorry.

Hi GMs,

I recently bought an Item but the problem is I didnt notice that it doesnt have any Description on it. Can you have it specified because I spent 37 Tokens for the item and it never works. Can you help me out with this? Its a Dragon Wing.

https://imageshack.com/i/ipenTJuqj
Edited by ethanhawke

Hi GMs,

I recently bought an Item but the problem is I didnt notice that it doesnt have any Description on it. Can you have it specified because I spent 37 Tokens for the item and it never works. Can you help me out with this? Its a Dragon Wing.

https://imageshack.com/i/ipenTJuqj

Its wing that bought from npc in king room if I remember correctly for 100 token price. Its effect should be only increase moving speed.

Good Day Mam/Sir,

Please do fix doppelganger card. . supposed to give a fast attack speed. . but doesn't work

if this card will be fix then i will have additional 150stat point that i spend in agi to increase my attackspeed..

Thx.