Android

. Suggestion In The House. O.o.

Hello,

Ive noticed that when i came back . there is lesser people who are visiting the community/forum.

Just a suggestion

[x] In order for us to get boost on the community board, what if staff can make EVENTS on the forum. where players may intend to visit the community/board always since there is an active event on this area.

* Hoping to revive the SOTW in the area. :)

~RegardS~

Android

Sotw was suggested back already here

http://www.forsaken-ro.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=24813&hl=%2Bsignature+%2Bweek

However,

We currently do not have enough graphic designers to make this viable. It would end up being free tokens for a select few people. We will be hosting more forum events however. - Genesis

Im a Graphic Designer ^^ and i have a forum event in mind that would be similar to the popular in-game event: "Guess that Monster" but then this event would be very much harder to do because i'll be needing the sprite sheet/data of every monster available :D and also, the thing is that i dont have any idea how would the forum event winners claim their price :3

Anyway, i do like this suggestion of forum events

We're considering hosting more events on the forums, though SOTW really only caters to a few people that have experience with graphics, so I think screenshot events and the like are better. :)